Chapter 5

"DO IT OR I KILL U ALLLLL"

That was Princess swara order in the fire kingdom after her breif meeting with her mom queen sharmeshra....

Guards whose number where about 50 person, between officers, generals, soldiers with high ranks, start fighting swara. They used their fire power, swords, and some generals managed to be close to her try to hit her, but she defeat them all, she was hell angry, and even methaly couldn’t stop her….

After she finish them all, her fists glow in fire, she didn’t even use her fire power properly…

Swara POV

Methaly: Are you calm now princess??

Swara with moist: No

Methally: tooh please come with me… I know how to realife you….

I walked and Methally follow… even my leghna now was on fire… I put the fire down… all fire nation cloth is made of fire proof materials… at least the fire benders… like royal family to hold our high temperature body and the fire we create…

We enter my suit and maids were cleaning… Methally ordered them to leave immediately, and they did…. Then she instructed me to go to shower place.. yea she is right.. that’s my only way…

It was already clean from my morning bath… this time Methally did all in front of me…. Basin is always filled with clean water…she add my shampoos and oils then came with the towel and proceed same as morning…

I stepped in basin… and sit in stress and frustration… Methally sit on edge behind my head then she start touching my hairs

" lay your head…please" …. "swara" she whisper my name so no one but me can hear and I did. i smile and lay my head… she was massaging my head and removing the burned lilies.. poor the lilies..

"feeling better??!"

"I wish"

"what makes you angry?"

I rised my voice " how can you….."

"shshshs… just speak your heart… dint shout… water is already boiling"

Its true… because im so hot water start to boil…

"methally, its not the marriage itself… I have decided that love is something out of my calculations… I wont think of it ever… love bring only troubles… so its not like I wont ever marry, sure I knew I ll marry one day… but… huuh… I just fear it…. what if…."

"if…." She said adding more relaxing oils… hmmm its really working

"what if my husband didn’t understand me… didn’t like the life with me… what if I didnt like him or life with him… what if he betray mee…."

"You speak of things too soon to think of swara … I know you, and only a fool wouldn’t see how life can be perfect with you… you are the princess...
beside who would he betray you with… you are the fairest in all Kingdome…"

"betrayal is types methally… that’s not the betrayal I speak off"

"Are you speaking of the dream you always get??"

I didn’t replay I just open gazing her slowly, then slowly close them again…

"I no longer know methally… I just dont like this"

"dont think much shonna.. all ll be ok… but you didn’t tell me.. who is the lucky court man whom the queen choosen for you?"

I sit in a high jerk "aaareee I forgot to ask mom about him.. I just gone without knowing"