t h i r t e e n

A/N: Since the characters are increasing, it must be confusing. Even I find it so, most of the times ;P.

The frail King is the personification of ones pain, inferiority complexes, lack of confidence and fragility. The frail King is he, she, you or me. We are all stronger than we actually think ;)

Here is a character list
he - the MC
they - Aargh!! The bullies
she - the MC's mother
he - the MC's father
she - the MC's bestie
you- the MC's ex crush or girlfriend
she - the new female character
he - the new male character

This is the final list and there will be no more significant new characters. Hope this is clear now. If you ever get lost in the way. Just move to chapter thirteen :) I am going to do that from now on. Now let's move on to the actual chapter:)

 Now let's move on to the actual chapter:)

🔱🔱🔱

There is a balance to everything

There is a balance to everything. If world was a weighing scale, then it's pointer would keep on wavering on either sides of the zero mark. But it would never coincide with it. The world had one aim and that is to achieve stability. And it keeps on striving hard to attain it. he was living in hopes of that unattainable stability. Stability is not difficult but impossible to attain. But he kept on hoping. Hopes were the only thing that seemed friendly in his lonely life.

he spent the day behind vertically held books in libraries while he spent the day out in the prickly grass kicking a football around. When he cried, he laughed. When he hid from them, he joked around with them. If he was night, he was day.

he never openly flouted at him or boasted about his advantages. But he was always there. his presence was intimidating and it constantly reminded him of the things he lacked.

he saw him everyday in the reflection of his mirror, in the shadow that trailed behind him, on polished locker doors, in his mother's words and in your eyes.

Sometimes he talked to him, asking him to disappear forever. Whispering cuss words in his ear as he passed by him in overcrowded corridors. he was always there to tell him that he was ugly, fat and worthless. he would be the one to find him bruised, hurt and locked inside cramped spaces. he would be the one to witness him bring blades to his skin. he would be the one to laugh at his pathetic state.

he was the rival King. And a strong one too.

And if the world ever does attain stability. Would it reach its end?