26- Wedding Morning

"Emily what are you doing?" Charlotte asked walking down the stairs."I was just about to come and wake you, the makeup team will be here soon," she replied with a smile.
"What time is it?"
"Nearly 10," she said.
"I slept late."
"Yes you did. I made you a cuppa," she said handing her a cup of tea.
"Thank you, where are the kids?" She asked.
"In the play room I think. Do you mind if I go shower?"
"Go for it, we'll be down here."
"Thanks Char."

Emily made her way up the stairs and showered, then when she came back down 15 minutes later Charlotte went up. By the time they had both showered the makeup team had arrived and was setting up.

"Can we get started on the two of you?" The artist asked.

Emily and Charlotte sat down while their makeup was done. Emily had natural makeup with a light blue eye shadow matching the color of her dress. Charlottes makeup was heavier but still beautiful.

"I am going to put Amelias dress on," Charlotte said standing up.
"And I will go and put the boys in there suits," Emily replied picking up Thomas. "Come I'm Carl."

Emily walked up the stairs and into Thomas' room and pulled the suits from the closet.

"Come here Carl," Emily said pulling his top off.

Once she had dressed him she moved over to Thomas to dress him.

"Mummy it's itchy!" He said scratching his arms.
"It's alright baby, you have to wear it," she said.
"But I don't want tooooo," he whined.
"I want you to stay here and play with cousin Carl while I get changed," she said.
"Mummmmmy!"
"Thomas don't argue. Stay here!" She ordered walking out.

She walked into the master bedroom and pulled the dress of the hanger. She gently slipped it over her head and pulls it over her stomach. It was a little tight and she breathed deeply as she did up the zip. It flowed over her stomach beautifully and then touched the ground.

"Emily can you help me with my dress?" Charlotte asked walking in.

She was holding the dress to her chest so it wouldn't fall down, and she turned around so Emily could do up the zip.

"Charlotte you look stunning!" She said stepping back and admiring her.
"The limo is here," she said smiling.
"Let's go then," emily replied walking out.

She picked up Thomas and took carls hand as they walked down the stairs.

"Emily, Charlotte," Conrad said as he walked in.
"How are you Conrad?" Emily asked giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm excited to walk my daughter down the isle," he said smiling.
"Hey daddy," Charlotte said giving him a kiss.
"Don't the children look lovely," Conrad asked picking up Amelia. "You look beautiful baby."
"Grandpa!" She said excitedly.
"Should we get going?" Emily asked picking up her bouquet of flowers.
"Come on," Conrad said holding out his arm for Charlotte to link her arm into.

She out her arm in Conrad's while Emily picked up Thomas and tool cakes hand. They walked out to the car and sat down.

"Mummy," Thomas whined trying to squirm off her lap.
"What's wrong honey?" She asked looking down at him.
"Hop down," he begged.
"No honey, because there's no seat for you to sit in you need to sit with me," she said.
"Mummmmmmy!" He whined.
"Look, cousin Amelia is sitting with grandpa and cousin Carl is sitting with auntie Charlotte," she said pointing out that he wasn't the only one.
"But mummmmy!"
"Stop it now or I'll call daddy and you can stay with him," she said sternly.

As they pulled up at the church Emily looked out the window and smiled.

"Don't get out yet Charlotte, Declan's not inside yet," she said.
"I'll go and hurry him up," Conrad said.
"No, stay with Charlotte, I'll get him," Emily said climbing out of the car.

"Declan! What are you doing?" She asked walking over to him.
"Em you're here all ready," he said smiling.
"Yeah and charlottes waiting in the car. Get into the church!" She said.
"I'm going!" He said laughing.
"Where is Daniel and Jack?"
"We're just here," Daniel said tapping her shoulder.
"Hi," she said turning around and hugging him tightly.
"You look beautiful," he whispered kissing her cheek.
"You should see your sister," she replied laughing.
"Should we get the boys?" Daniel asked Jack.

He nodded and walked to car door where Conrad stepped out followed by Charlotte and the children.

"Charlotte you look stunning," Jack said kissing her cheek.
"Look at Carl, doesn't he look so handsome," she replied laughing.
"Come here buddy," he said bending down and hugging Carl.
"Dadda!" He said smiling.
"Did you have fun with auntie Em?"
"Yes!" He replied.

"Alright, you two boys need to take the little boys inside," Emily said interrupting them.
"Good luck Charlotte," Daniel said giving her a kiss.
"Thanks Danny," she replied.
"You look lovely Em," Daniel replied kissing her cheek.
"I'll speak to you when this is done," she replied.
"Love you."
"Love you too."

Daniel and Jack walked into the church and down the from with the boys holding the rings. Emily took Amelia's hand and took her bouquet and walked to the front of the church.

"Ready?" She asked Charlotte turning around.
"Let's do it."

She walked in and as the music started to play bent down next to Amelia and told her to walk up to daddy. She listened and walked down the isle to Declan where Daniel took her hand and led her to the side. Next Emily proceeded down the isle with bouquet in hand, followed by Charlotte. She reached the front and walked to the side and when Charlotte reached Declan she helped push her dress to the side.

"Shall we begin?" The priest asked.

A/N: I promise I'll update tomorrow!!!!!!! Thanks for reading! If you're not already reading to and read 'Perfectly Wrong' by Tayyyyxx. It's amazing!!!!!!!