31- Holiday Time

"Em stop stressing we have everything," Daniel assured her.

"What if we forgot something?" She said chewing her lip and walking slowly onto the private yacht they would be cruising on.

"Relax, I promise we have it all," he said talking her hands.

"What if something happens? What if the baby comes early?" She asked panic flashing across her face.

"Em you know that it won't happen, and even if it did then we have the bag of baby things just in case," he said furrowing his eyebrows at her distress.

"But, but what if....."

"Emily!"

"What?" she asked on the verge of tears.

"Why are you so stressed out? We are going on this holiday to relax and have fun," he said taking her hands.

"I just don't want to forget anything," she whispered.

"We have packed everything, I promise. And there are shops in the Bahamas, we can buy things if we need to," he said opening his arms for her to lean into.

She slowly leaned forward and he encased his arms around her rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry," she whispered into his top as she buried her face into his jumper tyring to block out the world.

"What's going on hun? I don't think I've ever seen you so stressed.

"I'm so tired," she whimpered as a few silent tears fell down her cheeks. "Thomas wouldn't go to sleep last night for hours and then I finally got him to go down but I couldn't sleep because the baby kept kicking me."

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He questioned gently.

"It's not fair that you don't get to sleep because of my problems."

"You know you can wake me up and talk to me. I could've put Thomas to bed last night," he whispered into her hair.

"I just want to sleep."

"Go and lay down, I'll make sure everything gets onto the boat and say goodbye to Charlotte," he said.

"No Daniel it's fine."

"Em go and lay down," he replied taking her face in his hands and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Emily walked over to the entry to under deck towards the bedroom.

"Mummy where are you going?" Thomas asked as she grabbed onto the rail and took a step down the stairs.

"I'm just going to have a rest baby, I'll be back soon," she replied giving him a small smile.

"I want to come with you," he said putting down his toy car and walking over to her.

"No baby you stay with daddy."

"Mummmmmy!" He whined.

"Thomas please, just stay with daddy," she said as tears pricked the back of her eyes.

She was to tired to argue with him, and she didn't want him to get upset.

"I want to come with you mummy," he whinged with a pout on his face.

"Thomas please," she tried to say sternly but you could tell she was on the edge of tears.

"Mummy no."

"Daniel," she called out as a few silent tears fell down her face.

"Em what's wrong?" Daniel asked walking onto the boat.