Fight- Chapter 4- Jones

~~~~

I opened my eyes just as she hit the floor in front of me.

"Emma?" I whimpered.

"See what happens? Love just gets in the way! It's a weakness." Tamara laughed as she walked out of another door I hadn't noticed before.

Emma was lying with her back to me, moaning in pain. A single tear ran down her cheek as I gently turned her to face me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"You're... bleeding." Emma whispered, glancing at my forehead.

She shakily raised her hand and touched her finger just above my eyebrow, and when she moved her hand away it was red from my blood.

"That's nothing. It's you we should be worrying about." I said.

"Who said I was worrying about anything?" Emma asked.

"You came to rescue me, didn't you?"

"Yeah, because you're an idiot that couldn't help but be the hero."

We both laughed, weakly, then Emma moved her head to look down at the bullet wound, but I stopped her.

"How bad is it?" She asked.

I dropped my gaze down to her leg and tried to hide my shock at what I saw. A pool of blood had collected by her thigh, where I could see where the bullet had hit. I took off my jacket and held it on the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"It's ok," I said, looking back up at her, "You're fine."

"Then let me see."

"No."

"You're scaring me, Killian," Emma said, her breathing getting faster with every second.

"There's nothing to be scared about, I promise. Let's just get you out of here," I said, "Please say you didn't come alone."

Emma shook her head, "David, Mary Margaret and Regina. Outside the door."

She was struggling to even string sentences together now. The others ran in almost as soon as I called for them.

"Oh my god, Emma!" Mary Margaret exclaimed, "We heard the gunshot and-"

She broke down in tears next to her daughter and David followed. I sat up to try and get out of their way, while David took the jacket that I was holding on Emma's leg.

"We didn't want to come in, just in case we made it worse." He said.

"Good plan." Emma said, a small smile on her lips. I could tell that she was just putting on a brave face for her parents.

"Where is she?" Regina asked, "Where did Tamara go?"

"She went," I said, "I don't know where."

"Regina? Can you do anything?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Um..." Regina knelt down too so she could see Emma's leg, "I think so, but I can't see properly. It's too dark."

"Ok, then let's take her back to ours." David said.

"No!" Emma cried, "Henry..."

I knew what she wanted to say.

"Emma, I know you don't want Henry to see you like this, but we're running out of time." I said.

I regretted those words almost as soon as I had said them.

"Running out of time until what?" Emma asked. I said nothing, "Oh, right. Until I die."