Very Bad Timing

Liam Hemsworth as Jasper - Shown Above

.

.

.

Novas P.O.V

"Damn Nov, you look better in my dresses than I do." a slight pout appeared on Thea's face.

  Smiling lightly as I looked into the body sized mirror, I could help but think of how much I looked like my mother in this moment. I was wearing one of Thea's short black dresses which hugged my body, making my curves pop.

  My first heat was coming soon which meant my body was preparing itself. My breasts had increased in size and well as my hips.

  Being an Oracle meant I had no mate to help me through this process so I was to be sedated till it passed, but I was still a wolf and my body was getting itself ready for reproduction.

  A wolf in heat could drive any unmated wolf crazy, especially an Oracle. Our power could be sensed regularly, asserting dominance, similar to one of an Alpha. But when in heat our dominance is overpowering, driving even a unmated Alpha to their knees with lust. Wolfs loved power.

"This is so not me Thea, this is more your style." I like my hoodies and skinny jeans. I never wore dresses unless I absolutely had to.

"Well, you should dress up more often. Girl, you look hot as fuck! I'd tap it." She winked at me with a smirk.

  Snorting, I put on a pair of Thea's black heels to match the dress. 

"You sure it's not too much cleavage?" Looking down at my very exposed chest.

"Oh shush, come on. It's going to start soon!" She began to jump up and down like a child.

  I shook my head slightly as I let her grip my hand.

  Thea had her first shift not that long ago, meaning she could now be a part of the mating season, searching for her mate. She truly was gorgeous, any man was lucky to have her. 

  She had long jet black hair that went down to her hips. Full lips and dark brown eyes. She hardly ever wore makeup besides her signature red lipstick, though she didn't need anything in my opinion. 

  She was slightly taller than me but with her knee high boots with a six-inch heel, she towered over me.

  She walked with grace, yet still had a sense of exilarantion in her step.

  Walking towards the fields where the celebration was going to be held, new smells attacked our noses. Members of Waning Crescent had arrived, already trying to sniff out their mates.

"Oh god, smell overload." Thea looked at me with amusement as she wrinkled her nose at the overwhelming smell of newcomers... and very eager males.

"Let's go find Jasper and Kyle."

  We walked around, greeting several newcomers, welcoming them to our land. After about thirty minutes of looking, we finally gave up and decided we would find them later, at dinner.

  Thea strutted her body, puffying out her chest as she smiled brightly at several unmated male wolfs who had walked past.

  I wrinkled my nose to her...

  "You know, since you don't have a mate you could be flirting, it's not a crime." Thea winked at me.

  "Just because I don't have a mate doesn't mean I'm going to go fuck ever unmated guy I see. I'm fine being alone. I have too much on my plate for boys anyways." Snorting, she looked at me with bewildered eyes.