The Vision

Dylan Mcdermott as Kyle - Shown Above

.

.

.

Nova's P.O.V

 When I open my eyes I found myself in a dark humid room, mist covering the floor. Looking around not understanding where I was I noticed a light shining in the back corner of the room. Walking towards it, I noticed it was a small object. 

  Picking it up, I began to observed it carefully.

  It was a rune, glowing with some ancient symbol. I was trying to memorize it when I sensed someone watching me. I put the rune back on the ground as I slowly turned around.

  Nobody.

  Shivering slightly, I wrapped my arms around my exposed chest. Water dripped down my skin, leaving thin water trails. I was still soaking wet from my trip in the lake.

  Just when I felt secure, a low growl erupted behind me.

  A warning.

  Shivers went through me at the sound. Well, that's not a normal reaction to a threaten growl...

  Shaking my head to myself I turned around. Bumping right into males chest I looked up, locking eyes with his shining gold ones. Any trace of fear withered away as I stared at him in awe.

  He was tall. Very tall. His body towering mine. He had dark hair that swept over his face.

  Oh, his face...

  His face was very defined. He had a slender nose with thick eyebrow and a sharp jawline. His most prominent feature was his lips. Big and plump, making me want to taste them...

  Did I just think that?

"Mine..." He groaned into my ear.

  Snapping out of my trance I stared at him more intensely.

  Wait, what?

"MINE!" He growled out as he pulled me into his strong form. I couldn't help but sink into him, it felt so natural, perfect.

  Sparks were shooting throughout my whole body, tingling where his bare skin touched mine. I moaned slightly. Embarrassed I looked up into his eyes. They were no longer gold, but a light gray.

"What's your name?"

  Surprised, the sounds of his husky voice shook my body, right down to my core.

  Struggling to speak I whimpered out "N-Nova"

  So much for my strength training with Kyle.

"Nova..." My body shook once more at the sound of my name on his tongue. I felt as If I could melt into a puddle, right at his feet.

"Who-Who are you?"

  Puffing his chest slightly he replied "Caspian Draco, First Born to Alpha Orion of New Moon."

  My body tensed at the name.

  Oh no...

  Pushing myself away from him, I began to back up. Anger flared in his eyes as he noticed my actions.

"Nova, you are my gift...My Mate."

"Stay a-away from me."

  He glared at me as I could sense his anger boiling inside him.

"I will not "Stay away", you're mine."

  Licking his lips, his eyes flashed gold as he lunged at me.

  I knew what was about to happen before It did. I've heard about this before by Aunt Dee who had always expressed it as a special moment.

  Now, I was terrified.

  His teeth plunged into my neck causing me to scream out before It was replaced by moans of pleasure as I felt heat travel throughout my body, feeling our souls connecting.

  I could feel my eyes grow heavy as he pulled his teeth out, licking my wound lightly.

"You are mine, Nova. I'm coming for you. Soon..."

  Darkness.

~~~