It Was Only A Dream, Right?

Ian Somerhalder as Caspian - Shown Above

.

.

.

Novas P.O.V

"Nova."

...

"Nova!"

  Fluttering my eyelids open I looked up into Jasper's crystal blue eyes. 

"J-Jasper?" I started coughing as water exited my lungs. My skin felt like it was on fire, my lips numb. I was shaking.

"Nova! Jeez, what were you thinking! The water's freezing!"

  I was laying wet on the wooden dock, Jasper on top of me, had me wrapped under him. He was shirtless, pressing his body heat into mine. Thea's dress laid a few feet away in a wet lump next to her heels and his shirt. She was going to be so mad at me...

  I noticed Jaspers' hair was wet. In fact, He was soaking. Had he jumped in for me?

"I-I don't know what happened I..."

  Reaching up to my neck as slight pain pulsed around it. Wincing, Jasper instantly went into panic mode, removing my hand from my neck to observe the wound. His eyes went wide as he stared at it.

"What the hell is that?!" His blue eyes slowly began to transform into his wolf's gold ones.

"What?"

  Jasper picked me up into his arms without responding and started running into town.

"Jasper, what's wrong?" Panic began to rise in my throat.

"I need to get you to the hospital, I need Aunt Dee to take a look at this, she'll know what to do." He mumbled more to himself then actually responding to me.

"Jasper, you're scaring me..." Looking at me with sad eyes he continued running.

  When we got there Aunt Dee instantly ran up to us, looking to my wound. Gasping, she began rubbing different kinds of oil onto it. When it didn't start to disappear she started to panic.

"Jasper it's not going away..."

"Well, Damn it Develin. Make it!" Jasper was gripping my body tightly in his arms. 

  Finally mustering up enough strength, I spoke up.

 "What happened?"

  Aunt Dee looked at me with sad eyes about to respond when Jasper growled.

"Someone marked you, without your consent!" He was steaming with anger.

  What? Trying to remember what happened I close my eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie I can remove it, marks are only permanent with mates. This oil should make it start to heal but..."

  Caspian...

"Dee, I..."

"No it's ok sweetie, just relax."

  I could feel Jasper's anger as he inhaled my scent, trying to keep his beast under control. Resting my head in the crook of his neck I tried to calm him down.

"Jasper It's ok I..."

"No! No, Nova, It's not ok! Someone will be punished for this."

  Walking me into an examining room, he gently placed me on a bed before storming out of the building and shifting into his wolf.

"Dee please listen, It's not what it looks like."

"Nova it's alright, just start at the beginning. What happened?" She handed me a hospital gown to put on, willing me to take off my wet undergarments. IThis whole time I had half naked. That's a bit embarrassing.