t w o |» Feelings.

By the time we arrived in the classroom, it was already pretty full and there were just some free places left. Scott smiled at me one last time and walked over to a free space in front of another guy. He had mesmerizing brown eyes and hair wich he put up on the front.

I saw Scott talking to him, while I was still standing in the door. The guy looked up. His eyes were stunning. Like melted chocolate. I shook my head slightly to get rid of this 'trance' and walked over to a free seat next to them.

"This is Stiles." Scott introduced me to his friend.

"Hi." Stiles said whilst looking up and down my body. He leaned back and almost fell of the chair.

I smiled. Scott laughed. "And, Stiles, this is Emma. She is new in town. So that's why you probably haven't seen her before."

Before Stiles was able to respond something, a teacher walked in. She was tall and black haired. Her blue eyes scanned the room and the students sitting in front of her.

"So, hello, class. I am Mrs. Blake and I am going to be your English teacher for this year."

She seemed pretty nice although I didn't think she would be a good thing for me. I wasn't really good in English and Mrs. Blake seemed like she was one of those teachers who were convinced their subject was the most important. This would be tough for me.

"So, we'll start this year with a lec-" Mrs. Blake started again after looking at each of us but was interrupted by the door opening. Two boys stepped into the room and looked around.

"Twins!" A girl next to me whispered.

She had kind of red hair and green eyes. And she looked like one of these famous girls. The ones that were loved by everyone in school. I better stayed away from her because I didn't want to get in trouble.

"What is this?" Mrs. Blake asked with a slightly annoyed expression on her face.

"We are late." One of the twins said casually and the other one grinned.

"Well, I see that. Sit down and don't interrupt my lesson again or you will have detention after school!"

Yup, Mrs. Blake definitely was that kind of teacher who took their subject very seriously.
The two boys slowly walked to the last free seats in the back. The Redhead still looked at one of them like she was going to eat him up. I rolled my eyes and tried to get my attention back to Mrs. Blake but there was a feeling I had about these boys. And it surely didn't mean any good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

...wooohooo, new part...

...i know these parts are like, so short but theyll get longer I rpomise...

...yeah, hope you liked it...

...please dont forget to vote, comment and stuff...

...see ya soon...

Ria xx