n i n e t e e n |» I love you, Stiles Stilinksi.

Y'all need Jesus 'cause I'm about to drop that motherfucking bomb of bad words so buckle your seatbelts and hold tight.

Emma's P. O. V.:

"His mother's claws?"

"Of course." Scott slapped his own forehead almost dropping his phone. "I gotta talk to Derek."

He stood up almost pushing over his chair and rushed out of the cantine. Allison looked at me and Stiles before coughing awkwardly and chasing after Scott.
Neither Stiles nor me said a word and I stared at my hands to avoid his gaze.

"Well, I think... I should probably go." Stiles grabbed his bag quickly and took off.

"Stiles?" I looked up.

"Yeah?" He turned around, an hopeful expression on his face.

"Can we talk?" I also stood up and stepped beside him, walking out. "Like... Actually talk?"

"Sure." He gave me a smile but I knew immediately that it was forced and fake.

Stiles did not say a word until we reached his big blue truck. And I didn't know what to say either.

"Soo..." He looked down at his shoes.

Wow, hadn't seen that move in a while.

"Soo..." He repeated.

Alrighty, he clearly wanted me to say something and start the conversation.
But what exactly? What exactly could fix this thing between us that had just been fucked by James and his scumbag behaviour?
Maybe I was supposed to start low key. Say something to get rid of this horrible tension between us. Something like-

"I'm not into James anymore." Or maybe I should just fuck it up.

Stiles' head shot up, his eyes focusing on me. "You're not?"

"No." Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ, his eyes. I was going to mess up. Fuck. "I'm not into him anymore. I mean, sure, he's my first love, that will always stick to you but he's not that one big true love with good and bad times and that deep connection and therefore I just want to go on this date with you tonight because basically you are anything I can think about at the moment and you drive me completely nuts and-" Okay, Emma, that was enough. If I stopped right there, we could still fix what I had just ruined with blabbering out everything and- "Well, this whole mess that's called my life is driving me nuts at the moment. This whole Supernatural-hey-I'll-fuck-you-up-shit is driving me nuts. This whole bloody Hey-I-am-your-evil-ex-boyfriend-and-I-am-coming-back-to-you-telling-you-I-still-love-you-James-Desaster just made me realize how much I really like you and all I want to do is take your hand and run away to somewhere where there are no big bad bloody dogs and where there is a goddamn big green cliche meadow. And where I can tell you very cheesy that I lov-"

The next thing I realized were lips pressed against mine and hands on both sides of my face.
I gasped surprised by Stiles' actions but soon relaxed into the kiss and buried my fingers in his hair to pull him closer.
The kiss started to soften whilst our lips moved in perfect unison. Stiles pushed me against the truck carefully and then he pulled away a bit. His forehead rested tightly against mine.

"I love you too." He panted out of breath. "I know it's very soon but I think I do. And it was killing me knowing about this James-thing and that you might still lov-"

I kissed him once again. "Don't even think about that anymore." I whispered still close to his lips. "James is the past. And now guess who the future is."

"Me." Stiles said so proudly I chuckled a little.

"Exactly." I looked into his chocolate-eyes and placed my arms around his neck.

"Exactly." He repeated, trying to imitate my accent.

I rolled my eyes. "I love you, Stiles Stilinski."

He smiled again. "I love you too. And I promise you, when this whole doggy-project is over, we will start dating properly."

"I don't need that. This here is all I need."

"Wow." He grinned widely pulling me even closer. "You really are cheesy."

James' P. O. V.:

Stiles. Stilinski. Stiles Stilinski. What a name. Bloody son of a cunt.
I pushed down the gas pedal of my car a bit more. I was driving way off the speed limit. But fuck it, I was a werewolf and whoever tried to stop me would get his bloody ugly head ripped off. I was beyond pissed. All I could think about was this one name. That one name that fucked up everything.
Stiles Stilinksi.
One of these twins had told me his name.
Stiles.
If he hadn't been there, Emma would have returned to England with me. I was sure. She still loved me. She would never get over me. No one got over me.
I snorted unattractively. With a dangerous twist I drove onto the tiny road that lead to the bloody cabin, me and some others from my pack were currently staying in. As I got out of the car I pulled out a pack of cigarettes, put one in my mouth lighting it and breathed in deeply.

"Rough time?" Flynn sat in one of the big rocking chairs on the veranda.

I groaned rolling my eyes at him and leaned against the wooden wall.

"She ain't horny on ya anymore, huh?" He grinned with his thick Northern accent and showed off his terrible crooked teeth.

"Piss off."

Flynn laughed loudly. "So, she has someone new taking care of that business."

I growled lowly. "Don't overestimate my patience, Flynn."

The younger lad grinned even wider and kept rocking in the old chair.
Taking one last drag, I threw away the cigarette and stepped inside the wooden cabin.
The room looked like a bomb had been exploding in it.
Trying not to step on anything breakable, I made my way to the fridge to see what these bloody cunts had left to eat. Inwardly, I just hoped this other dog called soon so I didn't have to stay here any longer than necessary. Also, if I really had to, I'd start trying to win Emma back. Couldn't be that hard. Had done it before.
I grabbed the bottle of milk and poured the rest that was left over into my mouth. Then I threw away the empty package. Bloody pack. Nothing to eat anymore. Now I'd have to get back into town again to calm my screaming stomach.
A thought crossed my mind as I stood in the dirty kitchen.
Maybe I should also visit Emma. And say hello to her family again.
I walked out grinning and got back into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

...back back back bitches...

...yup, that's basically it for today...

...um, I just wanna thank all u guys that vote and comment and stuff... U r amazing... Seriously... I love u... Thanx...

...well, keep on doing that...

...big love...

Ria xx