f o u r t e e n |» So, baby girl, you have a date?

Emma's P. O. V.:

As soon as I opened the front door to pur house, I heard the sound of the TV.
I sighed.
Dear God, do not let it be Erik watching football.
Taking off my jacket I noticed someone singing.
Was that Nick? Since when did he watch American Idol again?
I stepped into the living room, my eyebrows furrowed curiously. And there was my little brother, dancing like a fool and bawling 'Wrecking Ball'. I chuckled and Nick turned and stopped immediately. His face was bright red as he eyes me in shock.

"Hello there, superstar!" I grined, plopping down onto the couch.

"I was just..." He looked at his shoes.

Was it weird that that really reminded me of Stiles?

"So, may I join?" I asked, looking at the TV.

"What?" His eyes widened. "So, you mean... Does this mean we're okay again? Because I know, I was really unfair and treated you all like shit. Exspecially you. But y'know... Erik talked to me... And..."

"He opened your eyes?"

I didn't want to hear what had really happened. Erik had his methods. Once he had made Nick realize that he had to clean the bathroom by putting his head into the toilet. You might think he wouldn't get away with things like that but he did. Erik always did. Maybe because his tricks worked. Our maybe because my oldest brother was a cheeky little bastard like no other.

Nick sat down next to me and pulled a face. "Jup, he opened my eyes. Literally. He sat me into the tub full with ice to show me how it feels 'to be left alone in the cold'. If you get what I mean. He loves this metaphor rubbish since he read The Fault in our stars. Idiot."

"Oh God, I remember him reading that book. He was so into it." I sighed.

"He was. It started to get ridiculous. I mean that book is incredibly good but, well, no need to exaggerate." Nick laughed, focusing on the TV screen. "Look at that girl! Look at her throusers."

I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. "Very nice. Just a tiny bit too glittery."

"A tiny bit? To me it seems a huge bit."

I turned my head to face him. "What about the drugs?"

Nick laughed loudly and threw his head back. "You mean that thing in the boys' restroom?"

I simply nodded.

"That wasn't even real coke." He chuckled.

"Pardon?!"

"Yeah, it was sherbet." His eyes were glistening with amusement.

"Sherbet?!" I gasped, trying to wrap my mind around what he had just said. "What- Why?"

"A scream for attention, I guess." Nick shrugged his shoulders.

"You stupid bastard!" I yelled and slapped his upper arm. "I was bloody worried about you!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" His hands were over his head as a gesture of surrender.

"Sherbet." I snorted. "I can't believe it. Don't do it again! I'm warning you."

"I won't, I'm sorry." He sighed.

"You're such an idiot. Just like your brothers. I'm mad at you now for pranking me." I stood up, shaking my head quietly and walked into the kitchen. "You hungry though?" I shouted over my shoulder whilst grabbing a pot out of one of the cupboards.

"A tiny bit." He turned his head and winked.

I grinned and opened the fridge to start making Mac'n'Cheese.