t h r e e |» Or with what.

During the whole english lesson, I couldn´t stop myself from looking at the twins. I could feel something that surrounded them. An unnatural aura. Well, basically an supernatural aura. I wasn´t quite sure yet what they were but they certainly were no humans. And that red-haired girl was somehow strange too. Seemed like Beacon Hills was not more normal than the town in which my family and I had lived before. The worst part was that Scott had this aura too.
So after the lesson I walked out of the classroom, feeling uncomfortable with all these people surrounding me.

"Emma! Hey! Emma, wait!" I heard someone calling. Someone sounding like Scott.

I turned to see I was right. Scott made his way through all the pupils streaming out of the classrooms. Stiles was following him slowly.

"Why did you leave so fast?" Scott asked after he had reached the place I was standing.

"Oh, I didn't feel good, you know? So..." I murmured. "I don´t like so, um, so many people, um..., well, in one place..." I tried to smile.

"Well, I was just about to ask you if you like to sit with us at lunch." Scott chuckled.

"Oh, that's very nice!" I responded surprised by his offer. Then I looked at Stiles who had just arrived.

"So, do you want to sit with us?" Stiles asked smiling.

"Sure!" I said a bit too enthusiastically (AN:/ I literally spelled it 'enthuisiasthicly' first) and smiled back at him.

"Great! Come on, Scott and I are going to show you the way! Just follow us."

As we were walking through the school corridors, I tried my best not looking anyone in the eye. Which was pretty difficult because they were all staring at me. Man, to be the new girl really sucked. During the whole way to the cantine, Scott and Stiles were telling me things about school and Beacon Hills. I really appreciated them talking. Then I didn't have to tell things about me.

After we had arrived in the cantine, Scott waved to a group of people sitting on one of the tables. Most of them I recognized. The twins, the redhead and the douche Isaac. And next to Isaac was a girl with dark brown hair that almost touched her shoulders. She was very pretty.
I breathed out. Everyone around Scott was just so goddamn good looking. Exspecially Stiles with his chocolate-eyes.

Putting something to eat on a tablet, I followed Scott and Stiles to their table.

"Hi, guys. So this is Emma. She is new!" Scott introduced me to his friends.

"Hi, Emma. It's nice to see you again. Isaac." Isaac winked. "If you can still remember."

"I do." I respond. "Scott told me about you. And how could I forget you, huh?"

He grined approvingly.

"Aiden. And this is my brother Ethan." The twin wich was sitting next to the redhead said. He grined at me and his eyes were wandering up and down my body.

The redhead didn't even look at me. But I saw the way Stiles looked at her. Well, it would have been to nice if the guy I fancied had been free. But I didn't seem to have much luck in love.

"I am Allison." The girl next to Isaac smiled. "Nice to meet you."

She seemed to be very nice and I could actually imagine her to be my friend. If I overcame my social awkwardness, of course.
I smiled back at her and sit down next to Ethan. He just nodded at me. This near to him, I felt his aura more than ever and suddenly I realized with whom I was sitting on a table. Or with what. I froze.

"You okay?" Scott asked concerned throwing a worried glance at me.

"You...I...you are...I have to go!" I said a bit too loud.

They looked at me confused. But I simply stood up, gave away my tablet with the untouched food and walked out of the mensa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

...yeah, new update...and see...they are getting longer...

...so hope you enjoyed it...

...please vote and comment your opinion...

...see you around...

Ria xx