t w e n t y t w o |» Milkshake-Malia

Emma's P. O. V.:

"Oh my god!" Allison squealed as soon as we were all sitting in Stiles' car again. "That was so cool! This freezing thing was like AMAZING!"

I couldn't stop but smile.

"And this exploding and wind stuff. Awesome!"

Isaac grinned and looked out of the window, his hand resting on her thigh. Stiles was trying his best not to burst out into laughter. And Lydia had wanted to drive home in Derek's car even though Aiden was still mad about her and Erik.

"What else can you do?" Allison asked me and leaned forward.

"This and that." I murmured.

I actually did not want to talk about my 'powers' right now. James was already giving me a hard time and I couldn't stand more fuss about me.

Allison sighed dramatically. "I would love to have your powers."

I chuckled bitterly. "Yeah, and maybe you want to have a thousand of werewolves trying to kill you because they think you are a danger."

"Oh, please. Don't say your tricks aren't any fun. Huuh?"

"You could start a tornado for example." Isaac pointed out his gaze shifting from the window.

Allison rolled her eyesat his proposition. "Great, Isaac. That is so cool, right?"

Stiles laughed and looked at them through the side mirror. "Emma could make marshmallow sandwiches in school." He grinned at me grabbing my hand.

A blush rose to my cheeks and I smiled seeing our intertwined hands rest on my leg.

"Oh, yes! Or make it rain if it is too hot in summer." Allison added excitedly.

"Okay, okay." I also grinned. "I could do that. But I could also burn you right away. Or drown you by filling up your lungs with the water that is contained inside your body."

"Allright. Now you're being creepy." She murmured crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Everyone inside the car laughed and Stiles stopped in front of my house. I smiled at him as he followed me up the trail to the door.

"I'm afraid I can't let you in. My brothers would probably tie you up and make you promise to never leave me. And if you don't they'll put your head into the toilet." I said looking up to him.

"Sounds like they like me." He grinned.

I laughed and Stiles put his hands on my waist. His face was just inches away from mine and my back was now pressed against the cold wood of our front door.

"You can't imagine Allison's and Isaac's face." I whispered in his ear after peeking over his shoulder.

"I think I can." He didn't stop smiling.

Then he pulled me closer and our lips connected.
My knees felt like jelly and I hold onto his neck for support.
And suddenly the door swung open causing me to stumble back pulling Stiles with me. A shriek escaped my lips.

"I knew I heard something." Erik said leaning against the door to our right.

His left eyebrow was raised mockingly and Stiles face reddened. I ran a hand through my hair trying to make it look less suspicious.

"Uhm.. Yeah, I'll just... Go... Um... Bye..." He stuttered turning on his heel and racing back to the truck.

"Bye." I smiled and closed the door behind him. "ERIK!" I groaned and leaned against the wood.