t w e n t y s e v e n |» I think your dad and my mum had sex.

Emma's P. O. V.:

To be real honest, the situation I was currently in sucked.
My family was beyond mad at me for not telling them about James and I had absolutely no idea how to apologize. I didn't even want to apologize but my brothers were resentful little bastards.
I sighed taking my English books out of my school locker.

"We have a problem." Scott said coming up to me to lean against the locker next to mine.

"A little more information would be useful." I raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I think your dad and my mum had sex."

"Pardon?!" I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at him with my mouth wide open.

"He was there this morning. At the breakfast table. At my breakfast table." Scott snorted before quickly throwing a glance at a freshman hurrying by us.

I still stared at him like he had suddenly grown three heads. The bell rang and voth of us turned and started moving towards the direction of our classroom.

"Did they see you?" I asked him biting my lip. "I mean, did he say hello or something?"

Scott shook his head pressing his lips into a tight line.

"Oh God." I sighed rubbing my forehead. "Please. Not this."

"That's exactly what I thought too." He grinned slightly.

"I'll talking about this with my brothers later on, okay?" I asked and sat down at my desk in the classroom. "Then we'll decide what to do."

"Whatever you say. You're the smart one here." He shrugged and winked.

I nodded absently and concentrated on the man walking into the room.

"Unfortunately, Mrs. Blake is not able to teach at this school anymore." He spoke up quieting the students with a wave of his hands. "Which means you will have to bear me for the rest of the school year. By the way, I am Mr. Simmons."

He turned and wrote his last name onto the blackboard. Then he faced the class again grinning widely which made him look really young. Way younger than all the other teachers around here. His hair was a muddy blond colour and he was quite muscular. He didn't even look like a teacher but more like one of the seniors.
But what did I even care. I should be grateful that the creepy Mrs. Blake was gone so I didn't have to worry about her anymore.
Mr. Simmons seemed to be a totally normal guy. A new teacher who had just graduated from university. And definitely the type of guy who couldn't harm a fly.

"So our date is still standing?" Stiles asked me while we were walking out of the classroom.

"Sure." I smiled at him.

"Great. Let's say I'll be at yours around 8?"

I nodded and placed a gentle kiss onto his lips. "Perfect."

"I'm looking forward to it." He murmured and looked down at me.

"Me too." I said and walked through the school gates.

I has two free periods now and I knew that all of my brothers did at least have one. And since our house wasn't that far from the school, we all went home in our spare time. So it was the perfect moment to talk.
I found the three of them sitting on the couch. One was reading, one was doing homework and the last one was listening to music.

"So." I started and looked at them expectantly.

No one reacted. Ouch. That did hurt.

"I wanted to talk to you." I tried again but still there was absolutely no answer.