.~*•° 1 °•*~.

A/n:  Try imagining them with tattoos and piercings.

No one's POV

Jungkook walked into the small coffee shop with a frown on his face. He wore ripped skinny jeans, a beanie, and timbs.

"And then she said... Yah Kook-ah, are you even listening?"

A shorter male with pink hair walked in behind him. He was wearing thigh-hugging ripped skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

"No" Jungkook said bluntly and walked over to the disk.

The short guy huffed in frustration and stomped after him. Jungkook ordered and went to sit at a table. Jimin just sighed as he followed him with his gaze.

"Here's your coffees, sir" The waiter was a petit brunette with clear green eyes and freckles.

"Thanks, baby girl" he slyly said with a smirk and winked as he reached out, brushing his hands against hers as he grabbed them. She breathed deeply as he walked away.

"Why do you always do that?" Jungkook said and glared at his best friend as he approached.

"Cause they love it" he replied and plopped down in a couch.

Jungkook looked at his clock, irritated.
"When's that dumdum coming? Did he end up in a car accident?"

"Nope."

They turned around and saw a rectangular smile dressed with snake bites.
"Dumdum alright."

"What took you so long?" Jimin sighed and scooted over.

"Had to take care of something" he said and took a napkin from the table, wiping his bloody knuckles.

The door suddenly swung open and four guys stepped in. They were dressed in similar clothes as the trio. There was a shorter black/blue haired guy, a tall one with purple hair, a slightly shorter guy with a pink leather jacket and one with silver/blond hair. The two taller once held hands.

They all glared at each other and a strange tension filled the air. They stood there for a good 2 minutes before walking away.

"Who were they?" Jimin said and chuckled at their behavior.

Jungkook followed them with his gaze. The shortest guy stood out from the others. It was something about his gaze. Jungkook was staring so hard at the guy he didn't even notice he was staring back.

"Yah"
Jimin punched Jungkook's arm lightly.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked and tried to play it off.

"You're hella strange today.."

"Nah man, probs just the drugs" he said with a forced laugh, barely convincing the other two.

But Jungkook was still stealing glances at him. He started getting frustrated at himself for having uncontrollable focus on him.

They were there for another ten minutes before leaving, heading to their dorms.

"Who the fuck was that?"

•••••

A/n: Hope you liked it. Please comment your thoughts on it, vote, and leave suggestions.

Thanks,
-chaeran