.~*•° 7 °•*~.

"What?"

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth as they were sitting in his car, driving back to the dorms.

"I told you.."

Jungkook was still in shock.
"But why Loco? Out of everyone..."

Yoongi sighed and looked down at his hands in his lap.
"It goes way back, I don't really wanna talk about it.."

They continued the ride home in silence. When Yoongi had texted him the address he freaked out, cuz he knew that it was Loco's place.

Jungkook had only heard about him from his older brother who used to work for him. His brother, Junghyun, grew up with Loco's cousin and when he heard him talk about a gang he had Junghyun wanted to join just for fun. But later on he noticed how crazy Loco actually was and told him he wanted to drop out. Loco had told him to meet him at an old playground that midnight, and Junghyun felt something was wrong so he told Jungkook everything that evening.

When the clock hit twelve and Junghyun came to the playground, he was shot 45 times.

Jungkook hated Loco and he didn't like the thought of Yoongi being involved with him.

--

Time flew by fast and Yoongi's blood pressure rose with every passing second. It was almost time for him to leave, and he was on the brink of fainting.

Just then, his phone started ringing, and he got so scared he almost dropped it. He answered, forgetting to look at the caller ID.

"H-hello?"

"August D.."

"Oh shit.." he immediately recognized the voice. Loco.

"You know why I'm calling."

"O-of course, Loco. I'm on my way to pick your package up right now." Yoongi nervously bit his lip, unaware that a certain boy had unintentionally heard the whole conversation, standing around the corner.

"When you pick it up, a black van will show up shortly after. Hand them the package," he started off. "Oh, and.. They might shoot you"

"TH-THEY MI-MIGHT SHO-SHOOT ME-" Yoongi panicked but was cut off by a beep-sound. "H-hello?" Loco had hung up.

Yoongi sighed loudly and shrunk into his chair in despair. He was on the brink of having a breakdown, it was too much.

"Hyung.." a soft voice almost whispered from behind. Yoongi quickly turned and came to face Jungkook.

"H-how long have you been here for?"

"Long enough."

Yoongi sighed and placed his face in his palms.
"Don't..do anything-"

"I'm going with you" Jungkook cut him off. Yoongi shot up from his chair and stared at him in strong disapproval.

"No! Absolutely not!" He almost yelled and took a step closer.

"Hyung, you'll loose this argument" Jungkook said and took a step even closer.

"No, I'm not. I don't want you to come, you'll just get hurt." Yoongi placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Hyung!" Jungkook fiercely pushed his hands off and grabbed his collar.
"I know almost everything about Loco, ok? I'm not all clueless and helpless."

"Kookie-"

"No!" A single tear fell down his cheek. Yoongi seemed taken aback. He sighed and looked down.