.~*•° 4 °•*~.

No one's POV

The door swung open and Jungkook stomped out, throwing Yoongi after him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Yoongi huffed in frustration and pushed Jungkook a few steps back.

"No, what the fuck is your problem?" Jungkook stepped closer and forcefully shoved his finger violently against the shorter's chest.

Yoongi closed his eyes briefly as he took a deep breath and clenched his jaw shut.
"Look, I don't wanna take this too far, but if you don't cut this shit I'll kill you" he said and death-glared at Jungkook.

"No, you listen. Your existence bothers me, ok? I don't know what the fuck is up, but you surely made your way into view, and I want you out."

"I don't even know you, airhead. I have got better things to do than waste time on someone like you." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes, slouching arrogantly.

"Say that ONE.MORE.TIME." Jungkook furiously grabbed Yoongi's collar.

"Airhead" he said in a smirk.

A second later his fist swung towards the shorter's face with full power, and within the blink of an eye they were fist fighting violently.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! What's going on here?"

Their bruised and bloody faces cocked towards the nasal voice standing by the door. It was their biology teacher, Mrs. Yeun.

--

"And that'll be all for today." Mrs. Yeun said and stacked her books as the bell rang. "Nooope. Stop right there" she spoke as she noticed Jungkook trying to leave with Jimin and Taehyung.
"You have detention, follow me."

Jungkook sighed and followed her to the detention room in the basement. As soon as she opened the doors she showed.

He frowned as he saw Yoongi sitting there with his feet on the table as he slept with his hat on his face. Mrs. Yeun slightly pushed Jungkook inside and locked the doors after him.

Jungkook frowned with a disgusted face and made his way to the back of the room, and halted as a voice suddenly filled the room.

"You can't punch for shit"

"Bet your ass you wouldn't be able to either, cuz u too short and can't reach" Jungkook whispered, not intending for him to hear, which he did. And he walked up to him and grabbed his collar.

"What's your fucking deal? Huh?"

"I DON'T KNOW MAN!! JUST STOP GIVING ME ALL THESE FUCKED UP FEELINGS I CAN'T EXPLAIN!!" he yelled in frustration.

Yoongi blinked, then he let go of the younger's collar. He went back to his seat and sat back down, clearly shook.

•••••

A/n: This chapter is a little short. Sorry.