.~*•° 8 °•*~.

Jungkook's POV

I felt my consciousness slowly seeping into my head. My eyes were still closed.
It wasn't until a few seconds later that I could open them, and a strong white light shone powerfully which made me squint my eyes and grunt. As I slowly fell back into my normal state of mind, I noticed that I was lying on a couch in a pretty empty living room.

The walls were military-green, there was the grey couch that I was lying on, a big flat screen TV, an Xbox, a few plushies stacked on a shelf and two windows with pearly white curtains.

I tried sitting up, but quickly hissed and shouted in pain, lying back down with pain drenching me. I heard quick footsteps from a room not too far away approaching.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked and looked at me with raised, furrowed eyebrows.

"No" I replied and let out shaky breaths, biting my tongue to not cry.

Yoongi walked up to me and picked up a white box from beneath the couch, placing it on his lap as he sat down on the floor next to me. He then grabbed the end of my shirt and slowly pulled it upwards as he looked into my eyes. I could tell he was nervous, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't. When the shirt couldn't go any higher because of my arms, I instinctively rose them and helped him get it off.

I noticed how his gaze slowly went over my naked torso and saw beads of sweat form on his forehead. We then both gulped at the same time.

"U-uh.. I need to clean you wound.." he said with his face flushed red, which he was trying to hide.

I couldn't respond. My heart was beating super fast and my whole body felt warm and bubbly. It was almost as if I forgot about the cruciating pain for a moment.

His gaze then changed within half a second. He bit his lips and made slow, heavy breaths as he looked at my naked torso as a predator watching it's prey. He then ran his index finger over my abs and spoke, "You need to turn around".

I felt my breath clog my throat and tried calming my heart down. I then tried sitting up, and hissed in pain. Yoongi noticed, and put firm hands on my waist, lifting me up and helping me turn around.

When his hands went up my back, I felt the hairs on my body rise. Damn.

He finished cleaning up my wound and took the bullet put, stitching me up. I was too shook from his touch and dead from the pain to notice he was performing some doctor-shit on me. Well, that was until I felt him thread needles through my skin.

"Wait! Hyung! Wha-"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Save your energy for later, baby boy. I'll explain later." And slowly but my earlobe before putting a big bandaid on it.

I fell asleep within seconds later.

* An hour later *

I woke up on a bed with warm arms and a leg wrapped around him. When I then turned my face to my right, I was faced with a warmly smiling Yoongi.

"Omfg what is going on? Wtf is this dream? And..why do I..like it?"

"Feeling any better?" He asked while moving a few strands of hair from my forehead.

"Yeah.." "What are you doing to me Yoongi?"

"Listen.. For what happened back there.." Yoongi started off. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you come with me." Yoongi sighed and looked at me with apologetic eyes. "It's all my fault.."

I on the other hand, was trying to cope with the dream-like sudden situation. It seemed so unreal and sudden and unrealistic. But when I heard those words, I snapped into it immediately. I sat up and looked down at a wide-eyed Yoongi with a furrowed eyebrows and an open mouth.

"No! Hyung! Don't say that! If I wouldn't have been there, then god knows what could've happened. YOU could've been shot, and I would've​ NEVER been able to forgive myself!" I poured out with tears blurring my sight. I was so into it that I didn't realise what I was saying.

"I COULD'VE LOST YOU, FOOL! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?!" I shouted and started crying like an infant.

I tried my absolute best to pull myself together, yet the outcome gave an affect smaller than a boy with a bucket, trying to empty the seas.

Yoongi stared at me with wide eyes. He then grabbed my wrists and pinned me down to the bed. I stopped crying immediately.

".... What?" He looked at me with big eyes.

"Oh fuck! Wtf have I done" I thought to myself while looking down. Then suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin, lifting it up. Yoongi was smirking.

"What does that mean?" He smirked and looked at me. He leaned down and I bit my bottom lip, pulling my snake-bites with my teeth.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter and chest heaving up and down faster with an increasing tempo from my dizzy heart.

I totally let go of my pride and 'sensible thinking' and put my hands under his shirt.

I totally threw myself away that night, and I knew that it could fuck up my future, but at that time I couldn't care less about anything else.

••••••

A/n: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! It's just that I've had the crappiest months now, and I've tried to survive. But I'm back! Hopefully.. Sorry again🙏

-chaeran