.~*•° 9 °•*~.

Jungkook's POV

I squinted my eyes at the sunlight sipping through the blinds. For half a second I freaked out as I didn't recognise them, but quickly remembered as I noticed how I was stuck in a warm embrace.

I got as red as a tomato and bit my lip as I looked over my shoulder to see an illegally sexy smirk and messy black bed hair. I felt my breath hitch and heart beat faster.

"I think I know what those wierd feelings are now.." I said quietly and turned around.

"Oh really?" he answered with a raspy morning-voice, pulling me closer.
I don't know how I'm still alive as it feels as if my heart has stopped from beating inhumanly fast and lungs just giving up.

"Yeah" I said and gulped. "I love you".

He smiled and grabbed my left leg, placing it on his back as he crawled on top of me. My tomato face turned so red I now wonder if you could've thought my veins all broke. I then saw how his smile quickly turned into a smirk. He bit my lip and gently pressed his right knee on my already growing crotch, making me groan sinfully.

"Took you long enough."

---
No one's POV

They were having a heated make-out session in their boxers when the door suddenly flung open.

"Yo, have you seen my...." Hoseok, who had been out last night thus he didn't know of the guest presence, immediately regretted not knocking. His eyes widened  and the water bottle he was holding landed on the floor.

They all froze and just looked at each other. Silence filled the bedroom before a quiet voice was heard from outside the room.

"Daddy?"

A clueless Taehyung walked up behind Hoseok and hugged his arm, still not aware of the other two in the room.

He did notice pretty soon that Hoseok was looking in an other direction and followed his gaze to meet almost naked Jungkook and Yoongi, tangled in each others arms, barely under the covers.

His jaw almost hit the floor and his eyes looked as if they were about to pop out.

"Uh..." Jungkook pulled the covers over them. "Hi...?" he fixed his hair and smiled awkwardly.

"What the..." Taehyung looked at them with a clearly confused expression.

Yoongi and Jungkook's started getting dressed, both with red flushed faces.

"Since when?" Hoseok asked, smirking with an eyebrow raised.

---

They all sat in the living room, talking about what had happened the last days. Jimin, Namjoon and Jim was also there.

"But.. what about.. that?" Jimin asked and waved his finger at Jungkook and Yoongi, making them blush.

"I don't know. It just happened." Jungkook said quietly, playing nervously with his toung piercing. Then he came on other thoughts and quickly changed his expression to a sly smirk.

"But what about you? 'Daddy' ? Really tae?"

Taehyung nervously looked around and cleared his throat.
"U-uhm"

"Yeah. What about that?" Yoongi snorted. "I didn't know you were kinky, Hoseok-ah."

Jimin who had just processed everything now looked at tae with a heavily shook expression. (idek)

"Ye-.. uhm.. Well you know.. Tbh, it's just his tattoos and piercings that make him look 'tough'. He's not at all, and a total bottom." Hoseok said, receiving a punch from a tomato-faced Taehyung.

"Wait" Jimin then exclaimed. "So I'm the only straight one in here?" He received six nods. He just stared at us and blinked.

"I'm hungry. Food, anyone?" Hoseok placed an arm around Taehyung.

"I'll cook" Jin said and got off Namjoon's lap.

-----

They all graduated, got married and adopted kids.

- THE END -

KIDDING.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok graduated. Jin, Jungkook and Tae didn't. Namjoon started his own company, which the others later all started working at. Jimin later got an American girl by the name Selena. (😏) Yoongi and Jungkook had their ups and downs, but made it through every day. None of them got married except Jimin and Selena who later had a kid by the name of Y/N.

Jungkook's ex-girlfriend showed up to his door a few years later, trying to get him back as the guys she cheated on him with cheated on her, but disappeared when Yoongi stepped out and started making out with Jungkook.

- The End -

Oh, wait. I almost forgot. Yoongi shot Loco and took over everything he owned, except for his bitches.

Now, - The End -