.~*•° 5 °•*~.

A/n: A short Vhope moment at the end.

Yoongi's POV

"I'm sorry but that's just how we'll have to deal with the situation for now. There's no other solution."

Mr. Wu, the principal, had mixed and messed something up with something that regarded my classes. There was a bunch of phonecalls and paper work that he didn't want to deal with, so he just gave me a new schedule. And guess what, almost every single one of them is together with Jungkook. Just my luck.

I took the paper and sighed as I walked out of his office. Stupid lazy-ass school. I hate this place, but can't really quit since this was my mom's death wish, and I'd feel like an even bigger ass if I screwed that one so...

An Hour Later

No one's POV

"Yoongi, Jungkook. Can you guys take this to the storage room?" the teacher asked and shoved big boxes into their arms. "Thank you!" she yelled after them as she quickly left the room before they got the chance to speak.

The walk to the storage room was painfully slow and awkward. The silence and the glances made it way worse. It had been noticeably tense between them after the detention. Yoongi was mostly freaked out at Jungkook's confusing confession, and Jungkook thought that it had just made his head even more dizzy with unreadable thoughts.

They opened the door and walked over to a big shelf, placing the boxes in random empty spots. As soon as they put them away they ended up just awkwardly staring at each other.

"Look," Jungkook started,
"I don't really know what's going on rn, but it surely is fucking with my head too." "You started this shit, so fix it" Yoongi sighed. Jungkook opened his mouth as he was about to say something, but was interrupted by a loud 'click' sound.
Their eyes widened as their heads jerked towards the door.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook ran to the door and tried to open it, failing, as the door was locked. He looked at Yoongi in fear.
"We're locked in."

20 Minutes Later

They were both curled up, sitting on the floor and leaning on the wall. For the first 10 minutes they banged on the door in hope someone would open up, but then the lights from under the door turned off, meaning everyone had gone to the dorm buildings and that the school had been locked down for the night.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a mixed facial expression. Jungkook shot him a death glare.

"Yo what's your fucking deal?"

"I've told you" Jungkook hissed.

"That's a fucked up reason. It's not even an actual legit one." They both sighed.

"Listen, this is going to come of weird and probably fucked up, but how about we just start over. I can't deal with this shit" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a mixed facial expression.

He then sighed and took a deep breath.
"Fine. Fuck it."

"I'm Min Yoon Gi."

"Jeon Jung Kook."

They reached out their hands to shake them and stopped mid-way, bursting out in laughter at the sudden situation.

"What the fuck are we doing?"

--

Neither slept that night in the storage room. They spent the whole night talking. They became unexpectedly close that night, and two weeks later they could almost be considered best friends.

--

Jungkook and Yoongi entered the cafeteria and sat down at a small table.

Jimin and Taehyung went over to Yoongi's friends who also were looking at them weirdly.

"Ok....", Jimin walked over to them and kind of dragged Taehyung after him. He resisted really strongly, but lost the argument.
Jimin walked up to them and coughed. Taehyung looked down at his feet in a blush.

"What's up with your friend and Jungkook?" he asked.

"We don't know. We were just about to go ask you" Namjoon said.

"And who's this?" Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's hand and looked at the boy who was flushed red and wide-eyed. He pulled his hand which made the flustered boy stumble and fall onto his lap.

"Uh, ok, bye." The others left quickly, including Jimin who tagged along feeling as confused as humanly possible. "Wtf is going on with everybody?" he thought to himself. Hoseok and Taehyung didn't even notice.

"And you smell good". He put his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him closer, sniffing at the crook if his neck.

The boy was flushed red and shivering, struggling to speak.
"U-um.. Ex-excuse me.." he shut his eyes closed as the older blew so slowly it was giving him violent chills. He peeked at him through his left eye and saw a smirk.

"Yes?" His hands traveled up under Taehyung's shirt, making the boy's breaths hitch.

"I-.. I.." he bit his lip and stared right at the older's. He noticed and licked it, enjoying how the younger stopped breathing at that for two seconds.

He then put Taehyung on his feet and stood up in front of him.
He leaned in and whispered in his ear, receiving a mad blush from the younger and a nervous lip-bite.
He grabbed his hand and took him to his dorm room.

I guess you could say they got close as well. (A/n: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )