1

Meadow

After my fail attempt of recruiting Jayla and Jordan I decided to leave school early. Even though I had deep rooted issues I still know how important school is but I just couldn't do it today.

Seeing that the hallway was mostly empty only made up with the hipsters and people who don't give a fuck, I quickly closed my locker and rush to the front door.

Feeling the breeze, I quicken my pace so I wouldn't get caught.

I nearly missed a step when I heard a voice behind me.

"Skipping school not a good look."

I turned around to face Shiloh.

He was standing tall while leaning on the wall smoking a cigarette

Ew

Fuck is he talking about? He don't even go to class.

"Says the one who don't even enter the school building." I smirked while he nodded before putting his cigarette out.

Stepping close to me, so close that his breath tickle my nose.

"You think you know me but you don't so stop acting like you do, I know the game, I know the system and I can switch it up if I want to but you." He said while pointing his finger towards me.

"You got some issues sweetheart but I don't give enough of a fuck to figure out what they are." He said while shrugging and stepping back.

"You want to know what my issues are? Motherfuckers like you acting like you don't care about anyone other than yourself." I spat.

He stared at me for a second before looking away, I took that as a sign to continue.

"Don't you judge me! I had more shit to happen to me than any of these old motherfuckers around here had in their life time, so Stay. The Fuck. Out of my business." I said while rolling my neck with my hands on my hips for emphasis.

With that being said I walked away. I knew exactly where I wanted to go but I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud. After flashing my pass to get on the bus I spotted Shiloh getting on as well.

What. The. Fuck.

I sat down quickly beside this old white man that had a smell. I instantly regretted my decision.

"So you rather sit next to that old fuck than me." He said with a chuckle.

He's baiting me. He didn't even know I practically made the game after being taught by my uncles so I ignored him and flipped my hair.

He chuckled softly again.

"You funny but I'm still not interested."

"That's fine, I honestly don't care anymore." I said Cooly.

After nearly missing my stop because of Shiloh's annoying ass I  got off the bus with Shiloh right on my heels. He's playing a dangerous game fucking with me. I still kept in contact with my uncles so if he fuck me over they'll handle him.

I wasn't worried about that though, I was focus on the sight before me. I was at the cemetery where my parents were buried.

I walked deeper into the fields until I reached their tombstones.

Sitting Indian style, while smoothing out my hair before I did what I always do when I'm having a bad day.

I talk to them.

"Hey Mommy and Daddy, I um." I said while clearing my throat. Shiloh still standing behind me looking confused.

"I miss you guys, and it's getting harder every day." I could feel the tears running, I just let them fall before continuing.

"I have so many questions. I don't know who I am and why I'm even here if you guys are gone."

I can hear Shiloh grunting while trying to sit his big ass down Indian styled next to me.

I smiled a little.

"This don't mean shit, I still don't like your ass but I can relate."

My eyes lit up at his statement but I kept quiet.

"My uncle was my Bestfriend.." He said as I stared at him waiting for him to continue. I was starting to think that was all he was going to say until he started again.

"He gave me the attention I craved from my dad, he was at every game, every event, every conference."

I just sat there lost in thought.

"I was finally accepting that my father wasn't shit and I grew to accept that my uncle was the father I always wanted." I watched as his chin clenched and unclenched.

"That motherfucker took the only person who gave a fuck about me." He spat

"He let a motherfucker blow his head off because he was selfish and greedy."

I watched him ready to apologize on his fathers behalf.

"You don't have to apologize sweetheart, I just wanted to tell you that so you can know not to fucking judge me and to stop carrying a weight on your mother fucking shoulders cause you ain't the only one who's hurting."

I was at a loss for words. I just turned back to my parents tombstones. Letting him walk away, he can say all that bullshit but he and no one else would never be able to relate to me.

My grandmother may not be ready to answer my questions. The ones I longed for to find my sense of self but I know my crazy ass aunt will.

Next stop.

Crazy Town