13

Shiloh

I flinched when the door slammed. Why can't she see that I'm trying to help her ass. She think dealing with her shit and my shit is easy. Well she can act like a big ass kid and sulk.

20 minutes had passed when I realized that she wasn't coming back. I figured that she wanted space. She
probably throwing it back on Dijon.

I swallowed the bitter taste I had in my mouth at the thought of them being together.

"Aye bruh." Dijon snapped me out my trance. Sitting in the nearby hospital bed.

"What's up." I said dryly.

"Let's talk about this meadow situation."

"What about it?"

"I can see you don't really fuck with her like that so I was wondering if you'll be okay with me trapping her?"

I looked at Dijon like he grew two heads.

Is this motherfucker serious?

"What?" He asked already becoming defensive.

"Fuck you mean trap her?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean, stop acting like you so holy. You know exactly what I am talking about."

"Nah cuz, I don't know what you're talking about!" I snapped getting frustrated.

He chuckled slightly. Getting up, walking closer to my bed.

"Bruh stop acting like you don't have any secrets. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I stared at him blankly in response.

"Oh so you gonna act like you don't know? Cool I'll give you a little reminder. Remember the twins?"

I stared at him once more. He sighed going more in depth so I can get the picture.

"The ones you just couldn't wait to fuck? The ones that turnt out to be your sisters."

I jumped up.

The gesture was meant to intimidate him but the bullet wounds were tender and close to opening again. I laid down slowly trying to get the pain to subside.

"You know I didn't fuck them." I sneered.

"But you tried to. When you found out who their mother was. You wanted to be kingpin just as bad as me. You wanted to be just like your father so he can finally show your Bitch ass some love."

I laughed suddenly.

"Yeah I tried to fuck them, yeah I tried to get my father attention. I was ten nigga. I was young as fuck trying to get my father to love me. I didn't hit puberty yet trying to fuck." I said smile bitterly at the thought.

"I can admit those things because for one, I'm not a coward. I did some fucked up things but one thing I can honestly say I regret is letting your bitch ass in my life."

"Damn bruh I didn't think you'll get all sentimental, I was just talking shit, you'll always be my brother."

I looked at him, seeing if he was genuine or not.

"You right bruh, I can't stand your bitch ass but you're my brother."

"You really like meadow bruh?"

"..."

He looked at me waiting for my response.

"Yeah." I said finally admitting it to myself and not ignoring it like I usually do.

"Where is she?" Dijon asked suddenly.

"I don't know, she was mad at me and stormed out I think I'm going to finally give her the D."

He was double over laughing when I looked at him. He had tears in his eyes, holding his stomach.

"You stupid bruh."

"Call her phone though."

                                       *

Meadow

I can hear my phone vibrating inside of my pocket but I couldn't reach it. I can feel the dirt going into my nail bed as I scraped the floor for clues.

It was dark and the air felt musty and compress. The chains at my legs and feet held me in place.

"H-Hello." I said quietly into the empty space, sitting upright.

"Hellooo meadow." A voice said.

My eyes were still trying to adjust to the dark.

"Meadow do you remember who Iam?" The voice cooed.

"I can't even Fucking see you!" I yelled getting beyond irritated with this cat and mouse shit.

"But you did see us." The voice said turning into two.

Now I was scared. This some conjuring shit, I need to get the fuck out of here.

I flinched at the blinding white light as it shined brightly all of a sudden.

The sight before me was shocking and didn't make sense.

"What.The.Fuck." I said slowly trying to make sense of this situation.

Jayla and Jordan smiled brightly at my wide eye expression.

"It'll all come together soon and you'll understand why you're in this situation." The twins said together, once again.

"Y'all don't have to keep talking like that." I snapped.

"Once we're through with you, you'll wish we was." Jordan sneered.

"Okay you need to calm the fuck down-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I shut my mouth in disbelief because I just couldn't believe this bitch had the audacity to yell at me. If I wasn't in these chains I would have beat that raggedy ass wig off her head.

I can feel my phone vibrating once again. The noise attracted their attention.

"Who's that? Is it our lovely big brother?" Jayla said while Jordan reached inside my pocket fetching for my phone. I nearly bit her but she quickly moved her arm out of the way.

"Brother." I asked confused after realizing her statement.

"Oh meadow meadow meadow, it'll all make sense soon."

Blackness followed.