26

Meadow

I was awaken to the sounds of the portraits being moved in our guest bedroom. The knocks on the wall kept me up at a unreasonable time. While the plan was being implemented I passed out on my bed, Fully clothed. I was beyond tired after waiting for Shiloh to come home. However, after being waken up for the fourth time I glanced at the alarm clock only to realize it was three in the morning. I could feel the growl of frustration in my throat. But, before I could muster the strength to get out of bed I saw Shiloh watching me.

The intensity in his eyes held me in place. I wanted him so bad that I can feel my heart through my ears. I had to make a decision, walk out of the room or make love to Shiloh. I chose the latter. Before he could move I quickly straddled him.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean anything I said I love you, I-."

"Meadow get the fuck off of me."

"Shiloh."

"You can't say some dumb shit and then say sorry like that'll make it okay."

"You do it."

Suddenly his muscles tenses under me. I can feel him pushing me. But I didn't want him to go.

So I said what I thought was going to make him stay.

"Shiloh I need you."

He looked at me. His eyes slowly roamed over my body, my body instantly reacted after he licked his lips. My nipples throbs with need. Standing at attention, waiting for his arrival.

I waited with bated breath as he got closer to kiss me.

"No dick for you."

That hurt.

"But I-"

"Nah no dick for you, think about the shit you did."

With that said he pushed me off and proceeded to leave out of the room. I should have stayed on the bed and not antagonized him but do he not know who the fuck I am?

"Fuck you, You was just in your feelings."

"That May be the case but I ain't acting like a fool right now."

"Fuck you! It's obvious that you're messing with another bitch." I said it to get a reaction but what I was looking for turned out to be the complete opposite.

He was silence.

I don't know why his silence hurt me more than his words.

"Shiloh?"

"What Dow?"

"You messing with another bitch?"

His head dropped and his shoulders drooped.

"Nah you can't be... because you love me." I knew the words were naive but I couldn't believe it.

"I do love you shawty."

I smiled slightly trying to keep the tears at bay. But I knew that it was too late to go back to being in the dark.

"Who is she?"

"Dow-"

"Please don't lie to me."

He began pacing back and forth and it confirmed my suspicions even more.

"I killed for you, I-"

"I didn't ask you to."

The words cut through my skin. Feeling like the sharpest knife but not only was it sharp, but it burned my skin. I no longer had a will to live. It was official, I was broken and there was no way for me to recover.

"You didn't." I begin shaking my head viciously. Looking him over I saw the sadness in his eyes, I was beyond devastated when I finally accepted it.

"Shiloh."

My heart shattered after my realization, my knees began to buckle under me. I felt Shiloh strong arms engulfed me before I hit the floor. I sobbed uncontrollably as his arms tightened around me.

My attempt to lash out was a big failure as I hit him loosely.

"How fucking dare you! After everything... How could you?" My pain just got heavier. Everything I wanted to say didn't come out cohesive.

I held on to him tightly. To make sure he didn't go away.

"You told me you couldn't love me one day and I should've believed you. There was an uncomfortable silence that started to choke me when suddenly his tears hit my back.

"That's why you left huh? To be with her? I thought I was your girl. How you gon hurt me like this Shiloh." I began hiccuping.

My heart was truly broken.

"Who is she?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Who the fuck is she!?"

"She don't mean anything to me."

"Then why are you protecting her?"

Silence

I scoffed at his silence, pushing him away. After everything that we been through. I should've seen it coming, I was disappointed in myself .

I wiped my tears, got up to grab his car keys and got eight hundred dollars out of his bag.

"Where you going with that money?"

"I'm getting rid of this baby, don't wait up."

He was in my face now.

"Meadow sit the Fuck down."

"Fuck you! You went out there when I needed you. I was there for you through everything and you went to someone else?"

"It's not like that Dow."

"Goodbye.... Shiloh."

Shutting the door to my old life felt good.