10

Meadow

When we arrived at the hotel we didn't say a word to each other. The air was so thick with tension you could cut it with a knife.

I didn't want it to be like this but what do I say? I'm sorry that my parents killed the one parent who meant the world to you and he reply my fault for my father blowing your mother up? The situation was way too delicate for us to try to make amends right now.

That didn't stop me from trying though. When I knew Dijon was sound asleep I went to Shiloh's room. The door creaked when I opened it, I silently cursed it out.

"What do you want Meadow." Shiloh asked in a tone that indicated he was tired of the bullshit.

"Are we going to talk about today?" I asked with my arms folded over my chest.

"Your feelings for me will go away." 

He said while putting more bullets into his gun.

"And what if they don't?"

"I'm no good why can't you see that?"

"That's not true."

He shrugged.

"Shiloh-"

"I wish you would just leave me the fuck alone, why did you even come in my life? Huh!? What the fuck do you want from me?" He yelled smacking his hand to his chest.

"I want you! I want you to love me like no one has ever did."

He began to laugh.

"You sound dumb, your just as fucked up or even worse."

"You'll never know unless you try."

"I'm not Fucking the enemy."

"Shiloh-"

"Bruh you got three seconds to get out of my room."

"I'm not going nowhere until you make love to me."

"I don't love anyone."

"You can love me."

"No I can't."

Taking a chance I walked over to Shiloh, taking his face into my hands and began kissing him. He was hesitant at first but then he quickly began to take over. He laid me down on the bed. Jumping up he reached into his wallet to pull out a condom.

This is it. I'm going to lose my virginity to the neighborhood bad boy. I wonder what my girls would say if they knew.

Snapping back to reality I saw Shiloh reach down to take my jeans off getting ready to enter me.

"You're not taking your clothes off?" I asked out of breath.

"No this will be just a casual fuck."

"I know you fucking lying!"

He groaned when I got up.

"What the fuck is your problem Shiloh?"