🇪🇸#17 Mi Amor 🇮🇹

(More story type things, Yay!)

Spain P.O.V

I sigh as I get out of my car. My watch reads 12:00 A.M, Dang it. I'm always home late. I unlock my door and walk in. To my surprise Roma wasn't up. I put my stuff away and go to the kitchen to get my, midnight, snack. After my midnight snack I go to me and Roma's room. Its dark and I hear the air conditioner running. I turn on the light to be greeted with Roma hoarding all the pillows and covers on our bed. I chuckle. Aye que lindo, My little Romanito is so cute. I took off my shirt, changed into my pajamas and went over to Roma and me's bed. When I got to I tried to grab the covers but he wouldn't let me. The more I try, the more he denies me.

Spain:*tries to grab covers from Romano*

Romano:* demon eyes furious Italian accent* STOP!!

I shoot my hands back and feel something warm and wet fall down my face. Why am I crying, I can't smile. I turn the other way and continue to freeze. There's movement behind me but don't care. I feel covers on me and a pair of arms wrap around me.

Romano: Tomato Bastardo look at me

I refuse. He tells me again. I don't want to. He tells, no beggs for me to face and look at him. I don't want him hurt so I turn around.

Romano:*wipes always tears* Don't-a be   baby Tomato Bastardo

Spain:*laughs and laughs* OK but on one condition, you have to let me kiss you.

Romano:*being tsundere but nods*

I kiss him.

Romano: ti amo Tomato Bastard.

Spain: te amo Mi Amor