*S C R E E C H E S*

*S C R E E C H E S* ¡¡¡AYE DIOS MIO!!! ¡GRACIAS!  YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I'VE GOTTEN TO #536 IN HUMOR!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET THIS FAR IN MY STORY!!! AND I GOT 1.5K (at the moment) READS!!! AYE DIO YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! SO THANK YOU ALL OF MY READERS (YOU PEEPS IN TURKEY, THE UK, IRELAND, AMERICA, CANADA, GERMANY, INDONESIA, AND THE PHILIPPINES!!!) I LOVE Y'ALL!!  YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELFS!!! Y'ALL FAB!!! AND MY FOLLOWERS, AYE DIO YOU GUYS ARE FAB!!! (especially AristocraticLilGirl Tilly_loo Spanish-Prussian XxFiricianaxX Clxssy-Crybxby KawaiiBunnyPrincess HugMaster AuthorDev APH_RomanoVargas APH_ItalyVargas TealPotatoes VinexFire go check them out, they are fabulous and make fabulous stories X3, like please check them OUT!!) AND EVERYONE YOU ARE ALL FAB!!! ME AND MIO AMIGOS LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WANT TO THANK YOU!!! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERTHING!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
                                                       ~Spain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No but in all seriousness, thank you. I never expected to get this far with my story. I never even expected to get reads at all. It was all of you that make me happy everyday! Without you guys I probably wouldn't be here, having a 'big story', and enjoying the friends I have and our conversations (like seriously, I love you guys a lot) so thank you!!! I hope that you will always shine bright like a doistu, may you be blessed by the king of ass, and may you find light in a beautiful swede. Love ya! BAIII!
                                                 ~Trash (the Admin X3)