HAPPY FRUKUNG EASTER

Happy Easter! Yeah. . . I have gifts for everyone! *Throws chocolate at HugMaster AuthorDev * there you go Mai children! *Throws rice at XxFiricianaxX * there! *Hands flowers, chocolate,and a bunch of expensive jewelery to APH_RomanoVargas * yeah that's all for you mi pequeño tomate~! And I'm not throwing stuff at you. . . I don't want to die. *Hands APH_ItalyVargas pasta* I'm not gonna throw pasta at you. That would ruin the pasta. And your outfit. *Backflips and hands APH_Jersey chocolate* yeah, for you. You get chocolate, cause you're really cute and nice! *Also hands APH_Sicily , APH_Sardinia ,and Nyo-Spain_ chocolate​ * there, for you very beautiful women! *Hands MiraculousButterfly chocolate and flowers* I can't forget about you Florida! *Hands OkamiChanForDayz GerIta stash* now this is for you. Take care of it. *Hands VinexFire chocolate* you are very kind! *Hands Spanish-Prussian chocolate* you two are Fab. *Hands Tilly_loo chocolate* you are super cute and nice! *Hands Clxssy-Crybxby chocolate* you are my bestie. *Hands AristocraticLilGirl chocolate* now you are my only irl friend. I miss you! Ok,so hopefully I got all of you! And all of my readers get chocolate to! So yeah, te amo! ¡Adios!
~🇪🇸 España 🇪🇸