6 - It is lace!

Drake ❄

"It's so great to see you again Talia!" I watched with an irritated face as my mother throws her arms around a woman with brown hair. "Are these your kids? Wow they're both so gorgeous! Hadley, Tyler, show Vivian and Thomas to the dining room will you?" My two older siblings that were around the same age as Talia's two children, obey my mom straight away.

"Didn't y'all say there was another girl in the family?" My mom asks the couple before her.

"She should be here soon, she has this thing where she's always fashionably late." Mr Adams glances down at his Rolex watch with a frown.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, and I roll my eyes just wanting the night to be over with. I wanna go back to my apartment and get high, or drunk.

I had no idea why my mother insisted I come to this dinner. Something about this Mrs Adams wanting to meet all her children.

I don't fucking care.

"That's probably her." Mrs Adams says, watching as her husband and my father walk off together. Probably to discuss business.

"Oh, Drake will you be a sweetheart and get the door! Mia's too busy in the kitchen to do so." I force a respectful smile onto my face, nodding my head.

"Sure, mom."

I push myself off the wall, walking out of the living room and towards the front door. I pull open one of the double doors, a blank expression masking my face.

Though I did a double take as soon as I caught sight of her.

No way. She's the daughter of

I smirk, trying my best not to grin at the same time before uttering, "Vanessa?"

Her eyes widen slightly as she takes me in. "Drake?" A grin spreads across my face and I raise my brows.

"So you're the famous youngest daughter of Mr and Mrs Adams? You think they'll be pissed when they find out how we met?" I ask and a small smile etches onto her face.

"When? They won't find out, Drake." Vanessa states confidently.

"Of course they won't Vanilla." She scrunches her nose up at the nickname I gave her.

"Whatever, can I come in?" She asks expectantly, waiting for me to move aside and let her in. I smirk once again, managing to get my cool back before stepping aside.

"Welcome to my parents home Vanessa." I place a hand on her lower back, guiding her inside. Closing the front door, I lead her down the hallway. "You know, I can't help but wish your dress was a lot shorter." I say causing her to laugh.

"I guess it's just not your lucky day sir drake." My eyes darken suddenly as I look down at her, remembering the night we had sex.

She pulls my head down, her lips brushing against my ear. "Fuck me sir drake." She whispers, biting down on my earlobe.

"Oh god." A throaty groan tumbles out of my mouth, my head spinning. I grasp her thigh, hooking her leg over my hip before plunging into her.