35 - Love me like you do

Vanessa 🌻

The rest of me singing the song, consisted of heated glances exchanged between himself and I. I stared him down whilst singing the deep lyrics, and my mind was building up with thoughts the whole time.

When I'd finished, I carefully climbed my way down the stage steps, heart racing wildly. I was chewing on my lip, feeling as if my heart was on fire.

Kelly was there waiting for me with a two red solo cups in her hand. She hands me mine, smiling widely.

"You fucking rocked." She says, holding up her hand. I give her a high five, and a short nod before bringing the cup to my lips and gulping half of it down.

"Thanks." I breathe.

Kelly places a hand on my shoulder, her eyes growing hard.

"Are you okay Nessa?" She asks softly. I bite down on my lip, staring right back at her with anxious eyes.

"I want him..." I say.

Kelly raises her brows, pursing her lips. "You want him?"

I gulp, nodding my head.

A long silence stretches between us, a long, deafening, painful silence. I needed something, like permission, advice, a thumbs up- anything.

"Go get him then."

My muscles loosen, and I smile anxiously before gulping down the rest of my drink. I toss the cup to the ground and swirl around, pushing past people, tripping over my feet to find him. I look around, eyes wide, frantic to find him.

Ten minutes go by, and I still couldn't find him. Then suddenly, muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind and I smile..

Finally.

I turn around, sliding my arms up his chest and looking up at him with a smile.

"Sam."

My brows furrow, lips turning into a frown. I look down at my hands and slowly push him away.

"What're you doing?"

Sam shrugs. "Just trying to scare you.. are you alright?" He asks, taking his hands off me and running a hand through his hair.

I nod my head, heart sinking into my stomach.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say softly. "I'm just looking for someone."

"Who?" He arches a brow.

"It doesn't matter." I sigh. "I can't find him."

Sam frowns. "You mean Drake?"

I look up at him. "Yeah."

He looks over into another direction. "Isn't that him over there?" He nods his head over to that direction and I turn my head to follow his gaze.

And there he stood in yellow board shorts, leaning against a wooden bar, his muscular upper body bare, and more muscular than I remember. He was looking up into the sky, eyes squinted and lips set in a thin line.

He looked upset, stressed, and hurt.

I smile at Sam, tapping his chest thrice. "Thanks."

He shrugs his shoulders, shooting me a half smile. I turn away from him and start walking towards my target, the one guy I know now, that no matter what, I can't resist.

Since the night we met. It was an instant magnetic attraction. We connected like no one else. He makes me smile, laugh, makes me think about him non stop. Not to mention, he makes me cum twice in a matter of twenty minutes.

I come to a slow stop before him, breathing out a long breath before speaking up.

"Drake."

His body seems to tense and he slowly looks down at me. He blinks at me a few times, as if he's having trouble believing I was really standing here.

"Hi.." I say gently.

Drake's jaw ticks, and he looks behind me for a brief second before standing up straight and staring me down.

"If you're here to tell me that you and Sam got together, and I need to stop fighting for you, then my answer is fuck no." He says deeply.

My heart pounds harder, picking up it's pace. I smile slowly, realizing he'd probably seen Sam hugging me from behind.

"Why the fuck are you smiling?"

"Because you're an idiot." I say simply. "And I'm an even bigger idiot."

Drake looks confused. "What?"

"You're an idiot because you should already know that I have no more romantic feelings for Sam and nothing will ever happen between us again." I start off. "And I'm an even bigger idiot for turning you down."

His brows furrow in this sexy way that makes me want to jump him.

"What?"

"What I'm really trying to say is..." I take a few steps closer to him. "I love you Drake Knight... And I- I need you to stop fighting because I want to be yours again."

"What?"

Fuck, say something other than that.

"Is that all you're gonna say?" I ask, scrunching my brows up. "Or are you gonna bloody kiss me?"

Drake's face drops and his chest heaves up and down for a few seconds before suddenly he steps forward. I step forward at the same time, then I'm being picked up into his arms. I wrap my legs around him, ducking my head down just as he lifts his up.

Our lips meet in a hard and hungry kiss, I moan desperately, closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his head, pulling him close. Adrenaline pumping through my veins, my body felt like it was on fire, my heart was pumping so fast I thought I'd die.

But dying in his arms, whilst his lips are on mine doesn't seem so bad.

"Say it again." Drake breathes, pulling his lips away from mine for a split second.

"What?" I pant between his aggressive, sweet kisses.

"That you-" he squeezes my thighs, sliding his tongue across my mouth. "- Love me.." I slip my tongue out t ok do the same to him but he grips it between his teeth and give a soft suck.

I rest my forehead against his, getting this giddy feeling at the pit of my stomach. He slips one of his arms under my ass, and grips the back of my head with his other hand.

"I fucking love you." I grin and so does he.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Short I know.

GUYS thank you so much for all the votes and amazing comments. I love them, please continue it makes me smile.

- H.