38 - Euphoria.

Vanessa 🌻

"I can't imagine being with anyone else but you." Drake says, whilst playing with my fingers. "You're nothing like anyone else I've ever met. You're brave, confident and bold, but at the same time, you're sweet and kind hearted. I've never felt more comfortable with anyone."

My heart fluttered, and I smile. We were on the mattress he'd set up on the balcony, wrapped up and cozy underneath the covers.

"You know I feel the same way about you. Except you're kinda stupid sometimes.. like not telling me you were fake engaged.." I trailed off, smirking slightly.

He grins, letting go of my hand and digging his fingers into my stomach.

"That was naughty Vanessa."

I squeal, shoving his hands off me. "What can I say?" I smiled. "I'm mostly naughty."

He pulls me closer towards him, slipping his hand under his t-shirt that I was wearing.

"You smell like Vanilla. I fucking love it." He shoves his face into my neck, breathing in deeply. I shiver, cuddling into him even more.

A comfortable silence stretches between us, and for once, I let myself just not think and savour this beautiful moment being in his arms.

He made me feel safe, beautiful, and most of all cared for. I had no doubts in my relationship with him. After he'd sacrificed his relationship with his family just to be with me.. and had patience while I sorted things out in  my head before coming back to him.

I loved him so much it physically hurt me to thinkthat something bad would happen to him.

I fell asleep with the feeling of euphoria filling my chest, no worries on my mind, and Drake in my arms.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up in the morning to the noisy chirps of birds and the sun shining right in my eyeballs. I groaned, groggily turning onto my side, stretching my arm out on the empty space beside me.

Empty?

I shield my eyes from the sun, looking to my side to see that drake wasn't there. I frown, and slowly sit up, my hair falling infront of my face.

It was then I noticed the aching between my thighs. After falling asleep last night, I woke up twice to drake kissing me down my neck and kissing me down there.

It was a long night and it left me feeling pleasantly sore.

I bite my lip, wanting to moan when I moved to get up. When I did, I stretched my arms out and did my best to sort out my hair with my fingers.

As I walked inside, I could smell the smell of burnt pancakes. I furrow my brows, walking into the kitchen and raising my brows in surprise when I see drake standing at the stove, struggling to pour pancake mixture into the frying pan.

He looked so serious and concentrated, which I found beyond cute. So I stayed by the door frame, just watching him try to cook breakfast.

Drake grabs a frying pan off the bench and tries to flip the pancake. He curses and snatches his hand back all of a sudden.

I hold a hand to my mouth trying to stifle my giggles.

His head snaps my way, eyes connecting with mine.

"What're you giggling about?" He asks sarcastically. He picks up the frying pan and throws it into the sink before switching off the stove. "I give up." He grumbles.