16 - I'm all yours.

Vanessa 🌻

"So, who fucked up your face?" I ask, trying to sound casual as I rinsed out the two cloths I'd used to clean Drakes face.

You can never make that sentence sound casual Vanessa. Such a dumb fuck.

"You don't have to worry, the other guys turned out much worse." Drake replied, his voice guarded. I nod, turning off the faucet and drying my hands with a face towel.

"Oh okay." I mutter before a heavy thud sounds from inside my room.

I exit the bathroom, furrowing my brows upon noticing his body lying on the floor at the foot of my bed. I shriek and rush over to him, falling to my knees beside his body.

I pull his head into my lap, hands trembling.

"Drake?" I call out shakily. His eyes slowly flutter open and he smirks amusedly at me.

"Gotcha." He whispers before pulling my head down to his and pressing my lips against his.

And just like that he did. The asshole got me stuck in his trap, making me feel things I've never felt before.

Our lips mold together, almost in sync. His hands bury themselves into my hair whilst I tilt my head to gain more access to his lips. Soon enough, our tongues collide and we were fighting for dominance.

Want, need and lust rushed through my veins and I felt a familiar knot, tying inside my stomach.

I pull away, wanting to catch my breath. Cause fuck I'm breathless whenever he touches me.

"You fucking asshole." I muttered, brushing my nose against his. "You can't scare me like that!" I shove him off my lap and get back up onto my feet.

Drake chuckles deeply and follows suit, standing up. "Sorry vanilla. I just needed a reason to kiss you." He states cheekily. I glare playfully at him and shove his shoulder lightly.

Then I frown, confused. "Wait a second, how do you know where I live?" I ask him, folding my arms across my chest.

"I was passing by the neighborhood, I seen you come out onto the porch from across the street." Drake's brows furrow. "The fuck were you doing anyway?" He blurts.

I hold back the smile that wanted to spread across my lips. "I was checking to see if my brother's car was in the driveway." He looks confused for a second before slowly nodding his head. "How did you know I was alone?"

Drake smirks, coming closer. "What is this, twenty questions?" He asks and I shrug as he grabs a hold of my hips and pulls me closer.

"It is if you want it to be." I murmur, our lips now dangerously close.

"I've got an idea." Drake says, brushing his lips against mine. "How about we take turns in asking questions and if we don't want to answer one of them, we have to take off a piece of our clothing." A smirk spreads across his lips.

"That is so not fair." I snort, pushing him away softly. "I'm literally only wearing four pieces of clothing!" I protest and Drake shrugs.

"You want to play or not?"

I ponder on it for a minute before sighing and nodding my head. "Fine."

We both get comfy on my bed, crossing our legs whilst facing each other. "Shoot." I tell Drake, letting him start first.

He let's out a loud chuckle before pursing his lips. "Hmm, let's see.." He smirks cheekily at me and I roll my eyes. "What's your cup size?" A blush spreads across my cheeks and I look away.