24 - Fight.

Drake ❄

I stirred awake, eyes fluttering open and immediately squinting at the sunlight pouring into the room. My body was warm, entangled with another body.

I look down, freaking out for a split second before I caught sight of the beautiful girl I had in my arms.

Vanessa.

Fuck, even her name tortures my lungs. I lose my breath at the mere thought of her. Then my mind flooded with memories of last night. After she said yes to being mine, we talked for a little bit.

She laughed a lot, and every time she did my stomach would do these weird flips and I literally wanted to kiss her laugh.

Then, we made sweet fucking love and I loved it. It was the first time I ever took it slow with a girl, but doing it with Vanessa was so worth it. I wanted to do it, again and again and again.

I look down at her, smiling widely. She's perfect. Not just in her looks- but she's perfect for me. Even though I hadn't said it yet, I knew I'll be able to love her very soon.. Maybe I already do, but I just don't know it yet.

I'd never been in love before, so how could I know it?

All I know is that, this girl is doing something to me. She attracts me to her in every possible way. I want to be her everything, because slowly, she's becoming my everything.

I lean my head towards hers, pressing a light kiss to her lips.

And to think this all started with a one night stand. I snickered inwardly, then mentally grinned. I'm glad we left that diner together that night.

Then a pair of hazel blue eyes were staring back at me. Vanessa blinked a few times before a small smile etched onto her face.

"Morning beautiful." I murmured, stretching slightly before tangling myself with her again. Her legs were in a mess with mine, arms pressed against my chest while mine were wrapped around her.

"Morning." She whispered, yawning softly. We were both silent for a few seconds before suddenly Vanessa gasps and shoves me away.

"What the fuck?"

"Shit! What time is it?" She squeals, hopping off the bed with the sheets wrapped around her.

"Uhm." I lean over the pillows, grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

8 : 02 am

"It's eight." I muttered, turning back around to narrow my eyes at her. "Why?"

"Shit. Breakfast!" She starts picking up her clothes off the floor. "I shouldn't have slept here." She mutters making me scoff.

"Don't tell me you regret doing this." I say, sitting up and swinging my legs off the side of the bed.

"I don't." She replied, putting her panties on from underneath the sheet that was wrapped around her.

I swipe my boxers off the ground, pulling them on. I stand up, glaring down at her as she struggles to put her dress back on.

"Vanessa." I say, listening to her muttering curses under her breath.

"Yes?" She looks up at me, in the midst of zipping herself up. I sigh, moving to stand behind her. Placing my hands on her waist, I pull her zipper up before spinning her back around.