She Walks Again

Sorry Guys!
I have not been so active lately. I've been busy lately, I have a new nephew!

She walks again

I walk past the store, staring at the doll that stares back at me. I had to get it.

I walk inside and grab the doll from the window.

Walking towards the counter, the red headed, freckled doll in my hand, The clerk gives me a look.

"Can I help you?" His breath the smell of wisky.

"Yeah. I would like to buy this doll." I put the doll on the counter.

He stares at it, not touching it.

"Well? How much is it?" I ask.

He looks at it, then looks at me.

"Free." I smile.

I begin time take it and he grabs my wrist.

"Listen to me child." He begins.

"Before you sleep, Lock this doll in a case. Put her in a room, no where near you, lock all the doors in the house. All of them. Even the bedrooms and bathrooms."

"That's kind of overly thinking it isn't it?"

He rolls his eyes.

He motions me out of the place and I walk home.

When getting home, I play with my doll until I go to bed. I stuff her in s suitcase and lock it, Putting her in the guest room, locking that door, and going in my bedroom after locking all the other doors, then mine as I go time sleep.

But as I sleep, I remember how I forgot to lock my parents door. But I ignore it, thinking the man was crazy. I sleep.

--

I flutter my eyes open, and I open my door, which is no longer locked. I walk in the hallway To see the doll on the floor.

"Mom?" I say as I walk in their room.

I see her. I see my father. But they are no longer alive.

Stabbed to death.

But before I can cry, I hear it singing the lullaby my mother used to, and that's the moment I realize,

I will room be with her too.