Dont turn around

I JUST UPDATED LIKE 5 MINS AGO LITERALLY BUT I WANNA UPDATE SO BAD NOW WOOPS
______
Don't turn around
It's been two hours. The tapping and scratching against my window would not stop. Stupid raccoons, I reasoned with myself, yet I still could not bear to look behind me.
Don't turn around
I glanced over at my clock. It's 3 fucking am. Please let me sleep. Yet the tapping continued, and I imagined horrible scenarios to determine what it could be. Disembodied hands clawing at my window to reach the trembling cowardly flesh inside... a psychotic monster with bone stumps for hands tapping at the glass with twisted enjoyment. Or both. Or none. Maybe it's a homeless person in need of help? No, they would say something instead of continuing on with this incessant tapping. God, this is so unbearable.
Don't turn around
I buried my head in my pillow to ignore it. But a new sound came. The sound of something dragging across the window pane, like windshield wipers in a car, or... "A h-hand..." I whispered to myself, shuddering at the thought.
DON'T TURN AROUND
I was too scared to look. But I had to, didn't I? I resolved to face my fears instead of filling my stupid brain with impossible thoughts. I got up, and turned around. I finally saw it.
There, hanging outside my window, was a naked corpse of a man. His jaw had been ripped off and there were bloody handprints on my window where he had been tapping. On the window, a message in blood read, "YOU SHOULD HAVE HELPED HIM."
The door slammed behind me. I shed a tear and shuddered as an inhuman voice whispered close to my ear.
"Don't turn around."
_________________
{BTW after reading this idk why he was naked but the author of the story decided to make him naked... >.< }