✠⎮ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ[1]⎮ ✠

****Don't forget to vote and comment.****

♥︎|MEET C.C.C|♥︎

I sit down on the orange cafeteria chair as I stare at the tray in my hands, trying to comprehend the reason as to why there were boiled potatoes in it.

But potatoes have always been my favourite food and so I'm happy with it. I pick up the fork and poke it inside the vegetable.

"Hey, honey! What are you eating?" I hear a familiar voice speak, their breath fanning my neck, causing me to tilt my head to look at them.

My jaw drops and the bite of potato that is supposed to be swallowed by now, drops down to the floor. My eyes become wide as I stare into those beautifully mesmerising sea-foam-green-eyes of the person sitting beside me. When realization strikes me, I blink. "Harry?" I ask trying to wrap the new found information around my brain. He nods, giving me a tight smile in reply and closes my wide mouth with his index finger.

He is hot!

I mean he is so freaking hot.

My ears get distracted by the pulling of another chair from the other corner of the table. No matter how much my eyes don't want to, they do move at the side, only to stay glued at the person standing. My heartbeat accelerates as I find it hard to breath. I blink severally and open my mouth to say, "Louis?"

Louis smiles widely at me. "Yup," he answers, winking. Just when I start to recover from the shock, I begin admiring his cute facial features but a feeling of someone patting my back steels my attention from Louis. "I'm here too, cutie!" My gaze travels up to the face of none other than Niall, my hand goes to cover my mouth. Then I understand what is actually going on.

He pinches my cheek and takes a bite from my tray. All I do is gawk at them and blush at their compliments. "Liam is sick. He ate those free cupcakes on the street last night and now he's probably in the washroom," Harry pipes in. I nod my head because it's unable to bring words out of my mouth. Louis and Niall chuckle at Harry's joke but I start to feel worried about Liam and his stomach.

"Don't worry, love. He'll be good in just two days." Louis taps my nose after saying. I smile at him, still not able to breath because of the amount of attention they were giving me. As if it wasn't enough to make my heart jump out of my rib cage, I see a figure running towards us.

"Sorry guys, I hope I'm not too late." I choke on my own saliva hearing Zayn's apology but not before gasping. I keep staring at him, not caring about what all of them were thinking about me. There was a time I was madly in love with him. Love faded but was still there. "I-I though you left the band?" I whisper the question. He comes and sits beside me. All I do is blush more because he is hundred times more hotter in real life. "Zayn, I have to tell you something..."

"Yes babe?"

"I am madly–"

"Ring! Rrring! Rrrring! Ring ring ring. Rrrring! Ring ring rrring!" The ear splitting alarm rings, startling me.

"You envious bitch! Can't you just not disturb me when I'm having a great dream?!" My hand reaches out to switch it of no matter how difficult it was to slip it out of the warmth of the blanket. Listening to it, blasting my eardrums was more annoying. I open my eyes despite the fact that the morning light is too harsh on them. Why? you ask. Because it's the start of my senior year and I can't be late.

I rub my palms on my eyes as I stretch my body, a yawn escaping my mouth. I run my fingers through my hair but they get stuck in the middle due to the knots. I sigh and wrap the blanket around my body again, trying to enjoy the last five minutes on my bed in its warmth.