✠⎮ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [6]⎮ ✠

*** SO SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED LATELY. BUT HERE, I HAVE AN AMAZING UPDATE FOR YOU ALL***

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Happy reading!

GOAL: 35 votes?

♥︎|TYLER'S TRUTH AND 2008 GUITAR|♥︎

"I'm home! Bella is here with me too! We're going to my room! Let me know when lunch is ready." I shout, entering the house as I walk towards the stairs.

"Sweetie! I got a surprise for you!" I'm shaken when Mom jumps before me out of nowhere.

"Mom! You scared me!"

"Oh! Bella, darling how're you? You know, I got a surprise for Coco!" Mom sounds too excited and I can't help but wonder what is it that she has for me.

"Mom, I swear if it is something related to you wanting me to model for your dresses, I'm out!" Mom rolls her eyes at me as she walks towards her studio and carries a box out.

"Woah Coco! Looks like she got you something big," Bella whispers in my ear. I nod in response, not being able to wait for it.

"You got me a gift alright, but it's not my birthday...?" My mind goes evaluating where she got the money from. Last I know we didn't have any extra penny.

She smiles at me. Her smile is so big and bright, it's refreshing. It feels like I had forgotten how beautiful her smile is. After almost a decade, I get to see this look on her face. It looks like she has achieved something very big, she looks contented and happy.

"If my dresses got sold, can't I get my super model a small gift as a Thankyou?"

"Wait, really? They got sold? Like I'm not surprised, they were extremely well designed. And were really amazing, but Mom, after all these years.... and I mean, you just launched! Like Wow!" I jump around, unable to control my excitement.

"Those dresses were something Camilla!" Bella compliments.

"Thanks honey! And guess what? I didn't just sell them on some amount, they got sold for a huge amount in return! Plus, I have two orders lining up and I don't know which one to-" I hug Mom before she completes her statement.

"I'm so happy for you Mom! I'm so so happy! I've been blessed with such an amazingly talented Mother!" Mom chuckles at me, eying the gift.

"So, here's your gift."

"Wasn't that gift supposed to be infinite supply of Nutella?"

"I told you, I want to see my grand children someday!"

"Mom!" Sighing slowly, I bend down to open the box.

The box opens to reveal a blue guitar. My hand reaches up to cover my mouth as I look at my Mom. "Oh my lord," I touch the guitar slowly, my skin making contact with its smooth surface.

With my hands tightly held in Mom's hands, I walk along with her in the market, my eyes taking in the surrounding and exploring the world around me.

My eyes spot a candy shop, and I can't help but drool at the lolly that I see a little boy licking. But I know Mom doesn't have extra money, so I walk ahead, planning to skip lunch for some days so that I can save money for the lolly.

Next, I catch a blue guitar. My feet refuse to move. It Is like I just need to have it at any cost. I understand that Mom is short on money, but my mind tells me there is no harm in asking the price.