✠⎮ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [5]⎮ ✠

*** SO SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED LATELY. BUT HERE, I HAVE AN AMAZING UPDATE FOR YOU ALL***

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

THANKS FOR THE 3.5K READS! 😀 💖

Happy reading!

♥︎|CAMILLA CRAWFORD IS BACK!|♥︎

I find myself standing in front of the mirror, my eyes continuously staring at my nose and waiting for it to get red/rosy whatever you call it.

You think I'm just doing it because I have lost some braincells? Or you assume that somehow cracks have developed into my head? Or you just find me too weird?

Well, I'm weird, but neither cracked nor lacking braincells.

I'm just watching to prove that wether what someone told me is true or not. Although I know it is true. I just don't want to accept that he noticed this about me.

2 hours back:

"Have not you ever wondered, Toffee, that why bakeries don't have a blue velvet cakes? Or pink velvet cakes? Or purple velvet cakes? Or orange velvet cakes? Or-" before I can complete my statement, I jolt up with astonishment as Chris slams the pan on the counter. This is his way of showing that he is getting irritated by me.

"You haven't wondered? Why is the velvet cake always red? Why is it always red? Why not any other colour. Why is it red?" I repeat my words because I love annoying him. He turns towards me, a serous expression plastered on his face. His fists clench like he wants to kill me. His eyes are like such wide tunnels, anything would go inside them.

"Ask your nose that!"

At first his answer leaves me confused. But then I register the meaning behind his words. I waste no time in grabbing the mobile phone out of a costumer's hand and inspecting my nose through the front camera.

Although I don't find my nose red I am surprised to conclude that he is observant. He notices things that even I don't.

"My nose isn't red," I argue walking towards him as I lean against the counter sticking my face out before him to gain his attention. He simply ignores me like he does and continues with his work. "Why do you think my nose is red? I can't see red. . . ."

Shut up Coco. You know your nose gets really red sometimes.

He chooses to pay no regard to me. Sensing a vibration on my phone, I find Teddy's name popping on the screen.

"Hey handsome!" I answer my phone and he chuckles. "Why you're calling me at this time?"

"Can't I miss my bestie?" An old image pops up before my eyes, first time since I had shut all memories of him. I can't help it. Teddy reminds me so much of him. I want to remember him but I don't want to remember how painful it was to watch him leave. I don't want to remember that because all it does is make me extremely sad. And I can't afford that right now. I had decided that, no matter what, I will be happy. Even if I'm not, I'll act happy. For my Mom, for my friends.

"Coco! Are you listening?" Teddy screams, almost damaging my eardrums.

"Gee Teddy! You have to give me time if I zone out!"