✠⎮ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ [2]⎮ ✠

>Mr. Hot in the picture above⬆️

**** don't forget to vote and comment****

♥︎|WOW! JUST WOW!|♥︎

"Hahahahahaha! Hahahahaha!"

The sound of her innocent laughter reminds me of Cupcake and I feel my eyes getting damp but I refuse to show any kind of hurtful emotion on my face. "You are so cute Emily!" I pinch her cheeks as I compliment her and she blushes lightly in response.

"And you're very nice too, Coco," she pinches my cheeks back making me chuckle lightly.

"Looks like you've done some magic trick on my little sister, Coco." Teddy sounds from above us and places himself down on the sofa. I smile as a reply and shrug my shoulders. Teddy crosses his arms over his chest and raises his eyebrows at me, "now that you've bonded with my little sister here, why don't we get to know each other too? I mean we can be friends!"

"I get it that you want to befriend me because I have lots of lollipops, marshmallows and a cute face, but what do you have?" I question him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I have many things. Most of all, I have a huge di-" I stop him before he says something that my ears couldn't bear hearing.

"Something else besides that?"

"I have an underpants with ducks too?" He replies unsure of his answer. I gasp at his answer making him laugh out loud.

"Really, Tyler-teddy? Don't tell me you were there at the school?" With wide eyes, I ask as I shake my head lightly at the possibility. He starts laughing more wildly while all I can do is frown.

"Don't worry, Coco! I have an elephant, a monkey, a parrot and a fish underpants too. Wait, I've got a cockroaches one too. Oh and then I've got one butterfly one."

"Are you sure you're not gay or something?"

"No, no. I'm as straight as a scale. Oh and now I recall I have one disco underwear too."

"Disco underwear? What is that?" I ask him, trying to imagine a thing as a disco underwear. I drag my butt ahead, enthusiastic to hear his explanation and sit straight, facing him.

"It's really cool. It's got lights attached to it all over but you need to charge it," he explains, smiling wildly at me.

"Wow Tyler! Where did you get it from? It's sounds so cool!"

"It was a gift," he states. But what catches my attention is the change in his tone. A change that only means he is not happy anymore. That he is not comfortable talking about it.

"So that makes the both of us friends!" I punch his shoulder playfully, winking at him. He chuckles, his own self coming back again. Emily seems busy devouring her muffin while the both of us talk.

Tyler is a friendly person. He is easy to talk to and he does not judge a person quickly like all of us do. Not to mention he is extremely hot and as just as weird as me.

"So, do you have any hot friends?" Tyler wiggles his eyebrows as he sips the cola from his glass.

"Umm... you mean hot 'guy friends'?"