Chapter #13

"First," I said looking around, "we need to find one. Shouldn't be too hard. They're everywhere."

I looked over for Luffy but he wasn't there, "wha-,"

"Where are they?!" I heard him yell.

I whirled around to see Luffy holding an old lady by the collar of her shirt and shaking her. I swear dropped.

"Luffy-san!" I yelled and hit him over the head, "I said they're 'everywhere' not 'everyone'!" I pulled him away from the poor lady whose eyes were swirling. Which was a little harder than I would have liked it since he was about three inches taller than me.

"Well what do they look like?" He whined.

I dragged a hand down my face and sighed. Grumbling, I began unwrapping the bandages from around my hands.

I crumpled them up in a ball and stuffed them in my coat pocket. I held up the back of my hand in his face, "see this mark?!" I pointed to it. He nodded, "all of the bandits have one. Just find someone with it. And please no more attacking old ladies."

He pointed to the back of my hand, "does that me you're one of them?"

"No," I said simply and began wrapping my hands up again, to cover the marks, "they burn it into everyone they kidnap so they know who is theirs. But all the members get theirs tattooed."

"You were kidnapped by them?" He said more of an observation that a question.

"And sold," I looked around nervously, "but nows not really the time to talk about it. Let's just focusing on getting them back so I can leave this place."

"Okay," he nodded and began to walk down the street, occasionally stealing a glance at the backs of people's hands.

I followed after him with my hands stuffed deep into my pockets.

God I'm making a mistake, I just know it. Is it too late to kidnap him and run away?

"Red! I found one!" He called.

I looked up, "hmm?"

Luffy stood off to the side of the busy street holding a man up from the collar of his shirt.

The man wore a plain grey t-shirt with a yellow bears paw on it. He had the mark tattooed on the backs of his hands. He was definitely one of them.

"Don't make a scene. Take him to the alley," I grumbled to Luffy and made my way towards him.

"Woah woah woah! What are you gonna do with me?" The man trembled in luffy's grasp as he dragged him off towards the nearest alley.

"That depends on how cooperative you are," I smirked at the man. Making sure to have my sharp teeth out to start early on the intimidation.

Luffy let the man go right in the entrance of the alley and stepped back out of my way. The man tried to run off but I grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him back into the alley as I marched past Luffy.

"Alright, this can be nice and easy if you cooperate. I don't want to get my clothes all dirty before the real fun starts," I squatted down in front of him and he scooted farther from me and right into the wall.

"So, why don't you tell me where Téras's base is," I demanded with a hardened voice. 

The man paled and looked over my shoulder at Luffy, "I-I don't know what you're talking about,"

I felt myself transform into stage 1.

I dug a claw into the spot just above his knee and hooked it into his joint. His back arched and he let out a scream.