Shopping Spree

Imagine: You convince your brothers to take you to the mall to go shopping for back to school clothes.

Background: Dean is 18, both you and Sam are 14 (you're twins) and you just moved to a new town where Sam convinced your dad to let you go to school instead of being home schooled by Dean again. (A/N: I just made you 14 because it made sense in order for you to all be in school still. Most all of the other imagines will be whatever age you want them to be though! I hope you enjoy!!)

"Dean pleaseeeee" you whined, making sure to add the puppy dog eyes that you and Sam were both graciously gifted at birth. 

"(Y/N/N), I said no. Do you know how many demons or monsters could be there, I mean malls are full of people and any one of them could be trying to kill us."

You knew your brother and you thought of every excuse he could possibly think of to stop you from going, so you also thought of every way to deny his excuses. He'd have to let you go. 

"I know Dean, that's why I found a mall that's an hour and a half away so that even if they find us in the mall, they won't be able to track us back here. Plus, like you said there's tons of people, so it's not like they're going to attack us in the mall."

"I'm not driving an hour and a half to go to a mall."

"We drive longer distances to get you pie so don't even make that excuse. And I'll just drive myself if you won't"

"That's illegal."

"Since when is anything we do legal?" you asked causing him to think about it for a second before he gave in with a nod of his head realizing you were 100% right.

"Okay fine, well why aren't the clothes you have good enough?"

"I know that you and Sam are totally un-stylish, and can settle with wearing a flannel and a leather jacket every freaking day of your life, but I would rather die than show up on my first day of school a) wearing the exact same thing as you two and b) wearing something that'll give me nicknames such as lumberjack or cotton eyed Joe."

"Well where are you gonna get the money, it's not like we have it floating around everywhere." He let a smirk play on his lips, thinking that he had you on that one. You reached into your jacket pocket and pulled out a wad of cash making him raise his eyebrow.

"I hustled some guy at the last bar dad made us stop at," you spoke nonchalantly, causing Dean to groan. 

"(Y/N) I told you no more hustling."

"Too bad, I asked Dad and he said it was fine"

"Dad was probably drunk"

"So, he still said yes. It counts in my book."

He rolled his eyes and looked down at you one more time, as you flashed him your puppy dog eyes once again.

"You're not gonna give this up are you?" he asked knowingly 

"Nope," you replied popping the p.

"Fine, we'll go to the freaking mall."

"Thank you!!!" you said with an innocent smile on your face reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I hate you, you know."

"I know," you stuck your tongue out at him before calling out to Sam.

"SAMMY, WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL!!" 

"UGH DEAN I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO TO THAT A LONG TIME AGO"

"I know but she's really convincing. Just come on." he answered frustrated. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You had just gotten in the mall and were now in American Eagle trying on stuff. Sam was shopping for things as well, and Dean was waiting outside of the changing rooms, flirting with the girl who was working. 

You walked out with some new jeans and a crop top on to show Dean.

"Dean?" he ignored you, and kept talking to the women folding the clothes.

"Dean!" you almost shouted causing one or two people to glance your direction. Luckily there were only a few people in the store. Dean turned taking in your new look.

"(Y/N), first that shirt is way too revealing, and second why are there so many holes in your jeans, they're practically shorts at this point."

"Aww come on Dean, she looks cute" Sam said walking over at this point. 

"Thank you Sammy. See someone gets fashion." 

"Whatever, just get it. Do you need anything else?"

"Not from here. Next I want to go to Sephora!"

"No, no, no, no. I will allow you to wear what you want clothing wise, but you are way too young for makeup (Y/N)." 

"Dean, 14 is not too young for makeup."

"Yes, it is. I'm in charge right now, and I say no."

Nevertheless you guys ended up in Sephora, well you and Sam ended up in Sephora since Dean was too "manly" to ever be seen in such a store. 

"Do you need this?" Sam asked sweetly holding up a tube of mascara.

"Yes, and some foundation." Sam threw the mascara towards you and you caught it dropping it in the basket you had. 

"What type of foundation do you want, cause it looks like there's about 80,000 different types you could choose from?"

"Umm, I'm not sure. Should we ask?"

"I guess." he said with a shrug, waving someone over.

The lady showed you a few different types and matched your color, and you finished buying everything else you wanted. 

"You're gonna look beautiful tomorrow (Y/N/N), just hopefully not too beautiful cause we don't want any boys chasing you," he teased. You pushed his shoulder playfully causing him to sway to the left slightly.

"You guys take forever, are you done yet?"

"Yeah I think so, you done Sammy?"

"Yep! I'm good."

"Hey Dean." you said getting his attention.

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Thank you for bringing me here today. I know I can kinda be a pain in the ass sometimes, so thanks."

He smiled and bent down to give you a hug.

"You know you've always had me wrapped around your finger" he chuckled.

"I know," you said giggling. 

"Okay let's get out of here, this place is making me sick."