Monster

Hi, so this was a request from what feels like forever ago that I never got around to, so I'm so sorry!! This one is for Ecjsinger ( you asked for super young Winchester, but I didn't realize that until way after I started writing, so I'm so sorry) But I hope this is semi-decent! Anyways, hope you enjoy :) 

It had only been a few days, maybe a week, but you had forgotten to count. All you knew was that it was too long; because the last time he reopened his eyes, they were black, and it looked like there was very little chance that they would return to the piercing green anytime soon.

Even though Sam promised that he would be back to normal as soon as possible, any somewhat intelligible person could tell that Sam was lying.

Your oldest brother had never scared you before, not really. But as soon as he got the mark, your fear started to grow. In little bits, at first, but by the time Metatron put an angel blade through his chest, you were almost terrified to be alone in the same room as him.

And then came the demon part.

Dean became what he was created to kill, and he was every bit terrifying.

You kept reminding yourself that he would never hurt you, he'd never be able to live with himself if he did, and that kept your mind at ease for a little bit. But the longer he remained a demon the more you realized that he wasn't himself anymore, and everything that you had known of your brother had been washed down the drain.

This was demon Dean. A whole nother person, a person who possessed the Mark of Cain and had a need to kill; not your Dean.

To make matters worse, you could tell that Sam and Cas were both scared out of their minds as well, which didn't put you at much ease

"Don't go after him (y/n), it's too dangerous, you don't know what he's like anymore," Sam had told you.

"He's my brother, Sam. He's our brother, we need to find a way to fix him."

"Okay, but give us some time to come up with a plan, and then we can go after him. We need to stop going into things blind."

"Fine," you said, but you weren't listening, and when Sam wasn't paying much attention, you snuck out of the bunker, telling him you needed some fresh air. You instead walked to the empty warehouse where you were keeping a demon hostage.

"Where is he?"

"Where is who?" he responded, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't play dumb, where's my brother?" you asked picking up your demon knife that Meg had given you as a parting gift.

"Oh, you haven't heard? He's off slumming it with Crowley. I actually heard him mention you the other day as a matter of fact. He said you were a bitch," he quipped trying to get in your head.

"Oh, really? Is that all you got, cause it's honestly pretty weak if you're trying to get me to react. Now tell me where they are."

He just grunted in return, so you took the demon knife and swiped it across his cheek, earning a small hiss.

"You don't really wanna see him. He's changed you know, much more 'grr.. Touch me and I'll kill you' than he was before" he said, imitating Dean.

"Just tell me where he is."

"Fine, but I warned you... Him and Crowley are in Madison, Wisconsin. Happy?"

"Yeah," you stated bluntly, before stabbing him in the chest with your knife. You weren't typically one to kill for no reason, but this "Where's Waldo" hunt had you on a different kind of high. You were off to Madison, Wisconsin on a wild goose chase for your demon brother and the King of Hell; you know, another typical Friday night.