Trials and Tribulations of Episode 15

AN: This is part 2 to the last chapter, because I gotta have the whole episode :) Enjoy! Also there's gonna be a kind of important A/N at the end so stay tuned!

The next morning, you got up, went and picked up a package at the airport, and got to set early enough to hopefully do the spell before anyone got there. But with your luck, Robert and the camera crew were there extra early to set up.

"Wow, look at you guys, here early for the first run through of the day?"

"Ohh, umm actually we were wondering if we could have the set for a few minutes to run the scene a couple of times?" you asked hopefully.

"(y/n), I love you and the boys new found dedication, however, we need to film the 2 and 3/4th pages that have on this set, and then it's all yours."

You sighed, frustratedly, before heading over to the actor chairs that Jared, Jensen and Misha were currently occupying.

You smiled wide at Misha, waving, which he returned. Then you turned to the other two.

"Looks like you boys are gonna have to do some acting," you said nonchalantly, hoping they wouldn't overreact.

"What?" they both said, looking up at you. You just flashed them a small, unconvincing smile.

"Sorry?" you shrugged, although you were kind of hoping this would happen so that you could have a good laugh. You assumed that if they were actually Sam and Dean, they'd have at least a little bit of acting skills since they had to fake as FBI all the time, but they didn't know any of the lines, and they hadn't done it in front of a camera before. It was more difficult than it looked.

It had been about 15 minutes of watching them struggle, and oh god, you were laughing. Not only were they awkward, but they made up random shit, and made the stupidest expressions.

"If there's a key, there must also be a lock... and when we find that lock we can get the weapons, and then we can have the weapons. And the lock. We'll still have the lock, I imagine, because we've opened it, and of course, the initial key..."

"We need all three of that crap," you heard Jensen grumble, lowly.

"What?"

"That's how he does it," he shrugged, nonchalantly, before turning to the camera crew.

"Do we really need all these lines?! I mean, I- I think we've covered it, right?"

"Cut!" you heard Robert yell, allowing you to let out the loud laugh you were holding in beside the set.

The boys walked towards you, and you couldn't help but continue to laugh.

"What?"

"You guys are just TERRIBLE actors."

"Okay, but in our defense, the script sucks. I mean nobody says penultimate," Jared said, staring down at the script pages in his hand.

"Gun. Mouth. Now," Jensen spoke dramatically.

"Why don't you guys go try the spell on the set now that it's cleared, I'll meet you there in a minute," you suggested, heading over to Misha who was entirely confused.

"I, m, h, o. J and J had a late one last night," he mumbled under his breath, typing out a tweet.

"Hey Dmitri," you joked, sitting beside him.

"Oh, hey (y/m/n)," he quipped back quickly, causing you to chuckle.

"Touche." He just laughed.

"Anyways, do you have any idea what's up with the boys? They've been acting all weird since yesterday morning, and I can't tell if they're trying to prank me or not."