A Nice Visit From Hell

Imagine: remember in season 7 when Sam had all those hallucinations with Lucifer or whatever? Well pretend that for some reason and back story that I'm too lazy to write, you instead have those hallucinations, and you don't know what's real or not.

You didn't tell your brothers. The last thing you wanted was for them to worry about you when there was far more important things to worry about. Like the Leviathans, and Cas, and Crowley, and literally everything else.

The hallucinations started about a week ago, when you got your memories of hell back. Well at least you called them hallucinations. You didn't really know what they were.

Ever since you got your memories back, the boys became cautious, and constantly asked if anything was wrong. You gave them the same answer every time with something along the lines of "I'm fine," or "Really, I'm okay."

All of them were lies. You weren't okay. You didn't know what Lucifer's motives were besides to make your life actual hell, but he constantly showed up to taunt you, or make you think way to much about everything.

You were currently sitting in the library doing research on the Leviathans. Bobby and your brothers were out on a hunt, so you were stuck doing the dirty work.

"Hello (y/n)," you heard the familiar voice of the devil himself from the chair across from you.

"What do you want Lucifer?" you asked hastily.

He let a pity filled laugh fall from his lips, and you raised your eyebrows in question.

"I'm here to make you suffer (y/n). You see I have nothing better to do, so I might as well make your life so terrible that you'll be begging me to stop."

"And how do you plan on doing that? You're just in my mind. I can find a way to shut you out." You spoke with a hint of anger behind your words.

"Don't you see, this is real (y/n). You never left hell. I'm real, this life that you think you're living in right now is fake."

"No it's not. Stop." You pleaded. He was getting to you, much to your despise.

Another harsh laugh left his lips.

"See this is suffering, not knowing what's real or what's not."

"You don't think I'll be able to tell what's real or not. I know my brothers like the back of my hand, you won't be able to trick me."

"We'll just have to see about that." A devilish grin appeared on his face before he disappeared before your eyes.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe. He wouldn't be able to trick you. It'd be okay. You kept repeating the thoughts in your head over and over, realizing you were really only trying to convince yourself.

"(y/n)! Hiiii" you heard Dean's familiar voice come from the front door.

"Hi guys." You said halfheartedly, which they immediately picked up on. You hated that they knew every little expression or emotion that you showed, because all three of you had been with each other almost every minute of everyday and you all knew each other better than anyone ever.

"What's wrong (y/n/n)?"

"Nothing I'm fine."  Your brothers shared a glance.

"(y/n) you're our little sister. We know you, you're not fine. Tell us what's up. Please?" Sam begged trying to get you to open up. You were more like Dean in that regard, where you stowed all your emotions away.