Welcome to Beacon Hills, CA pt.3

Agh dudes, this is actually so bad, I'm sorry. But it's coming to an end, so that's good at least. Sorry it feels really rushed and without a real direction. I had a hard time deciding what all I wanted to include, because obviously I couldn't have all of it. So, sorry for the semi-crappy writing, but I will hopefully have another one up soon! 

You decided to talk to Stiles and explain the situation to him, and see if he wanted to help. He was surprisingly understanding of everything, and only chuckled when you told him you were a hunter, as if it was obvious to him.

He agreed to come over after school and help you research, he'd bring his books, laptop, and highlighters, the signature Stiles Stilinski research starter kit according to him.

The two of you walked to the motel together, talking about anything and everything, and it felt like you were just catching up with a long time friend. You two really got off, but you felt so stupid thinking it could actually work given the life you lived.

When you got the house, you didn't even think of waiting to explain, you just barged in, Stiles falling close behind.

"It's a Darach," you said as you walked in the door, slamming a file folder down on the small kitchen table of the motel.

"It's performing sacrifices based on "class" so to speak. The first two girls were both virgins, and there was actually another murder that we missed at the town pool: also a virgin. Then the boy and the teacher. The boy, Kyle, was supposed to graduate into the Air Force, and Mr. Harris was also in the military; they're both considered warriors.

She's killing in groups of three, and there's two more groups: healers, and philosophers. Which means there's one more "warrior" left, before she moves on."

You realized that the boys hadn't even had a second to say hi to you before you spit fired information at the, so you weren't surprised when you looked up and they were both staring at you weirdly.

"Wow... umm, okay," Sam chuckled. "A) How'd you figure all that out, and b) who's this?" he gestured towards Stiles, gaining a small wave in return from the boy.

"Oh yeah, umm this is Stiles. He's a... a hunter, actually," you said improvising.

"Uh, yeah I'm a hunter. I hunt werewolves, mostly, but also other stuff... like banshees and kanimas, and druids, just your normal hunt, if you know what I mean-" you cut his rambling off before he made a fool of himself.

"Yeah, he's just here to help me research actually"

"A hunter, ay? What family?"

"Uh.. The Argents," he said, causing you to widen your eyes. The Argent's were a famous hunting family, some of the best, how had he known about them?

"The Argent's?!" Dean asked, "As in the super famous hunting family that's totally badass?"

"Yeah?" Stiles said, but more as a question. He was nervous. "It's my mom's side of the family."

"That's super cool! Well, sure, he can stay and help research, just let us know what you find."

"Sweet thanks guys!" you replied, watching as Dean discreetly winked at you as the two of you walked away. You flipped him off.

Stiles got visibly less nervous, his shoulders fell from their tense position.

"How did you know about the Argents?"

"Scott's ex-girlfriend actually was an Argent. You would've liked her. She passed away a couple of months ago actually."

"I'm sorry," you said sincerely before sort of changing the subject. "The Argent's are famous among hunters, I mean not to brag or anything, but our family is pretty famous too, but not as well-known as them." He shook his head to let you know he was listening, but before he could reply Sam spoke up.