It'll be okay (pt.2!)

A/N: so I wasn't planning on a part two but then I thought, well maybe I shouldn't be a terrible person and leave them hanging. So here you go, enjoy!!

Black.

That's all you saw.

It was like sleeping, but only this time you couldn't wake up. You weren't aware of your surroundings, and you most definitely didn't know where you were, the last thing you could completely remember was being carried out to the car. Everything after that was a blur.

You swore you could vaguely feel Dean's hand brushing through your hair and Sam's calm voice, but wondered if you were imagining it. Maybe this was heaven, Dean's soft touch and Sam comforting you.

Maybe you were dead.

The thought finally sunk in and all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.

What if that was the last time you had heard your brothers voices, the last time you saw them cry, the last time you'd hunt with them, the last time to just be with them.

You wanted to yell, to cry, to scream at the top of your lungs until your voice was raw, to do anything that would make you feel alive again, but nothing happened. It was black and that was all.

And then, everything changed. It was in less than a second, faster than a blink.

Red.

That's all you saw.

You felt your breathing hitch in the back of your throat, knowing exactly where you were. You had never been, but it only took a moment before realization sunk in. You didn't have to have been there to know where you had been sent.

Dean had told you many stories; he had cried many times. And you knew that if he could barely handle it, there was no way you would.

"Well, well, well, another Winchester. How'd I get the pleasure?" Sheer terror spilled through you, and you knew the all too familiar voice before you even had to turn around. You forced your body to spin, to be strong, to face the demon who had so often caused Dean to wake up sweating in the middle of the night.

"Alastair."

"Hows' Dean? I haven't seen him in awhile?" he asked cockily, a smirk obvious on his lips, and you so badly wanted to punch it right off of him, but you weren't anywhere near strong enough.

He took your silence as a reply and continued talking.

"Well, I'm sure your brothers told you countless stories about me, so let's have some fun shall we? Maybe relive a few of his nightmares." Again, another smirk.

He had taken a few steps closer to you, now only inches away from your face. You stood still in fear, your eyes wide, not that you could move if you wanted to, he was somehow managing to keep you where you were.

From the corner of your eye you saw his hand raise, a metal object clearly visible. You closed your eyes, preparing yourself.

A sharp pain spread across your cheek and you winced. Over and over pain spread through your body as he stabbed and cut again and again. You didn't know how long it lasted, it felt as if it were days, but you were on your knees just seconds away from passing out from the pain.

And then everything stopped.

Everything stood still, completely silent as if it were all entranced.

You swore you could feel a hand touch your arm right below your shoulder but you couldn't be sure, and then the red faded quickly around you.

White.

That's all you saw.

Your eyes squinted together, trying to focus on anything at all, but the blinding white above you was making it almost impossible.

Then you started to make out a shadow, slowly at first, but eventually your eyes started adjusting quicker to the new environment.

You couldn't tell what was happening. One second you were in actual hell and the next, you were completely surrounded by white. The shadow gradually got closer to you.

The height and the broad shoulders of it gave him away. You tried to sit up to embrace him, but immediately felt dizzy and layed back down, a sharp pain shot through your lower abdomen. 

"(Y/n)" his voice was confused, sad almost.

"Sam where am I?" You asked with a groan, even the smallest movements aching your body.

"You're at the hospital. You were dead?" He finally came into view completely and you saw his red tear stained eyes.

A look of confusion flashed across your face.

"For how long?" 

"About an hour. The doctor cut you off around then and they were about to take you away." Tears threatened to spill from his green eyes.

"Where's Dean?"

"He left about 45 minutes ago and took the car. I figured I'd give him some space, he wasn't doing great."

"Oh" it was the only thing you could think to say.

"You ended up with 17 stitches and this," he said before lifting up the sleeve to the hospital gown.

It was faded red, almost like an old burn, a handprint that was very familiar.

"Cas?" You asked carefully running your fingers over it trying not to hurt yourself even more.

"I'm not sure, I tried calling to him but he didn't come." He paused a second and just stared down at you taking you in, and then a single tear fell down his face.

"(Y/n), we thought we lost you." You reached up to grab his nearest hand, squeezing it as hard as you could, trying in any way to comfort him.

"I'm here now, it'll be okay."

"Hey Sam, we should probably be going hom-" a gruff voice sounded from the doorway cutting off halfway through. You turned your head and watched as the cup of coffee that he had in his hand started to slip from it, the tragic scene reliving itself except this time much happier.

His normal bright green eyes were bloodshot, his hair disheveled. He looked awful.

"(Y/n)" he sighed out, rushing to your side as fast as he could. He went to hug you but stopped when he remembered it would hurt you more.

"I thought you were-"

"Dead, I know" you cut him off with a small chuckle.

"Well I see you haven't lost your fun witty charm" he spoke sarcastically grabbing your hand and squeezing it.

"I love you guys."

"We know," Sam added.

"And just so you know, what that demon was saying-"

"We get it. I mean even if it wasn't what you were thinking, she had a point." Dean took his turn in cutting you off this time.

"No she didn't, you guys are nothing like that, you're the best brothers ever. I couldn't imagine life without you."

"We love you too baby girl. More than anything. No matter what."

"No matter what," you smiled giving both their hands a weak squeeze.