Dylan O'Brien - Guilty Pleasures

Original

You where at an interview with Dylan O'Brien, your fiancé, at a press conference about the new film 'The Maze Runner' that you where both staring in.

"So, now we are going to go through some questions on twitter from your fans. The first one is 'How excited about your roles in the film?'" The interviewer asks, her name was Lilly.

Her eyes fall to you, silently telling you to answer first. "I love it! I mean, I dont think I have ever portrayed a role without actually falling in love with the character. And, this is this is the only big HollyWood movie I have done. I've actually moved away of my comfort zone of TV series."

"Thats good though, isn't it?" She extends the question.

"Oh yeah. Defiantly! The experience is so much different but still just as enjoyable." You smile to her.

Lilly then turns her head towards Dylan. " I love the character that I am portraying. I guess I have Y/N to thank for that because she convinced me audition. But, um, I can't wait for everyone to see the movie, I'm excited to see the finished project."

Lilly then flipped to the next card that she had been assigned to ask us another question. "Oh, I like this one. What are your guilty pleasures?"

Dylan decided to answer this one first. "That's so easy. Friends, the TV show. I must have seen every episode like, eleven times." Everyone laughed.

"Well, mine is kinda embarrassing. I love to sing the song 'Wannabe' by The Spice Girls."  You admitted sheepishly. 

Dylan decided to jump in on your answer. "Which is ironic because she has never seen the video." You wondered what video he was talking about.

The producers had brought you over an Ipad with youtube loaded and a video of Dylan playing. He was so young and was lip syncing to 'Wannabe' while wearing a tight red shirt. You where laughing so much that you had tears running down your cheeks, how had never seen this before?

"I am totally going to use that against you!" You continued to laugh as the make-up assistant handed you a tissue.

"And that is exactly why I haven't let you see it in the 6 years we have been together." He sighed, she,sing his head.