One

"Happy birthday to you,
         Happy birthday to you,
         Happy birthday dear phoebe,
         Happy birthday to you"

      Rings through the air as I wait to blow out the sixteen candles that cover the top of the extravagant cake purchased for my sweet sixteen. A quick scan of the room leaves me very disappointed when I see that my older brother, Teddy, still hasn't arrived. My attention is diverted back to the cake when I hear my mothers voice telling me to make a wish and then I blow out my candles. The next half hour Flys by in a blur and before I know it, it is time to open the mountainous pile of presents that currently sit on the floor in front of the wall of windows. By the end of the night I have over one hundred gifts I do not need and will probably never use. Most of them will probably be donated to charity. No amount of expensive gifts will ever diminish the disappointment lingering inside me as a result of my only brother not showing up.

              "Happy birthday bug." The familiar voice instantly extinguishes that disappointment.

              "Teddy!" I yell wrapping my arms around him in a tight embrace.

              "I'm Sorry I missed your party." He whispers into my hair holding me in his arms.

              "Well you better have and amazing present to make up for your absence." I say while the attempt to pout and be angry fails miserably and I'm left smiling like and idiot.

        Teddy let's go of me and places a white envelope in my hand smirking as I turn it over multiple times before shooting him a quizzical stare.

              "Don't just stare at me open it." He says as he pokes my stomach

       Slowly breaking the seal with my finger I pull out a small stack of what looks to be tickets. Shooting Teddy yet another questioning glance I begin to turn the stack over. My eyes go wide as I realize what I am holding in my hands. The first thing to leave my mouth is a deafening high pitched squeal. Without hesitation I leap into his arms engulfing him in a suffocating hug.

             "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I continue to squeal and squeeze the life out of my brother.

              "What is all the yelling for?" My dad says as he rushes to the stairs with my mom right on his heels.

                "Teddy got me a gold pass to the Supernatural Convention I wanted to go to. Plus a meet and greet and a bunch of autograph tickets!" I squeal again as I jump up and down.

               " I told her she couldn't go to that Theodore." My father scolds.

                "Dad, it's not a big deal. You know how much she loves that show. You see how happy she is so Just let her go and I will make sure there is some security watching over her." Teddy replies.

                After the arguing of my dad and Teddy and mom and me, mostly me, gushing over the fact I get to meet Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki we say our goodnights and head our separate ways. In my bedroom I fall onto my bed sighing in content and imagine what it will be like to meet my heroes. As soon as I finish my little daydreaming session I giddily skip to my on suit bathroom to shower. Turning my little waterproof radio on to my favorite station I climb in and get to work washing my hair and shaving. After a few mini dance breaks I climb out and wrap a towel around my body feeling nice and refreshed. With the news that I'll be meeting my idols I can't help but dive into my bed and log into my favorite reading app so I can read the lasted the supernatural fan- fiction that has caught my attention.