Chapter Fourteen

Over the past few weeks Mason has been slowly teaching me and introducing me into his lifestyle. Currently I am sitting across from him on my couch trying to figure out why in the hell we need to go to an adult store. He says its so I can get some outfits to wear around him, but I feel like he has other plans. After question him for like half a hour I give in and follow him out to his car. The ride to the store is actually quite long and has me extremely bored. Gaining a small bit of confidence I reach over and put my hand on his thigh. I leave it there for a few seconds before slowly moving my hand in the direction of my target. Once I reach my destination I slowly rub him through his pants. Parker shoots me a warning glance but I just smile sweetly back at him and continue what Im doing. Nothing his grip tightening on the steering wheel I quickly ask him what's wrong in the sweetest and most innocent voice I can muster.

" keep it up and I take you right here in this car." He warns

" you wont." I reply further egging him on.

I about fall out of my seat when he takes a quick right down some dirt road to the middle of the woods. Throwing the car in park and cutting it off he quickly unbuckles and grabs me by the waist. He throws me into he backseat and then climbs back himself. I cant help but giggle at how flustered he is. It doesn't take him long to attack my lips and I willingly kiss him back. Reaching my hand down between us go for his belt but Parker stops me. He grabs both of my hands in one hand and holds them above my head as he removes his belt himself. He then uses his belt to restrain my hands to the door. After he is satisfied with my hands he turns to kissing my neck. As things continue to get heated become a little self-conscious and worried that someone might sneak up on us and catch what we're doing. Parker notices this and stops and gives me a concerned look.

" what's wrong Princess?"

" what if someone catches us?" I ask

" we're down the road in the middle of the words no one's going to find us or catch us?"

" how can you be so sure."

" trust me babe no one's going to catch us we're fine. If you wanna stop we can."

I hesitate for replying and Parker takes up to me wanting us to stop. Can you quickly or does my hands and help me back up into a sitting position. I start to feel really bad for ruining the moment and I think he can tell. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me before laying a sweet kisses to my forehead. We sit like this for a few minutes before we both crawl back into the front seat and buckle back up. I Stare out of the window as he starts the car back up and we begin back onto the main road heading towards the store.

Once we reach the store Parker walks around and opens the door for me. I grab his hand and we begin to walk to the front of the store where we are stopped and asked for our IDs. Slightly embarrassed I take out my ID and hand it to the lady. She quickly scanned over it before handing it back and letting us inside. The soon as we walk and I am overwhelmed by the site before me. The walls are covered and large amounts of lingerie. Little tables around the room told little items that I can't quite make out from the distance I'm at. Breaking away from Parker I head over to the nearest table looking out what it holds. I see various bottles of lubes and mini toys. I feel parkers arm snake around my waist and I quickly look up to him. picking up a silver string of balls I turned to him confused.

" what are these?" I ask

Parker doesn't reply he just chuckles and takes them from my hand placing them back on the table. When I give him a questioning what he just tells me not to worry about it because it's not something wed ever use. You look around for a bit longer and Parker picks out a few outfits for me to Try on. Heading into the dressing room I quickly undress and place the first outfit on. It's a little white number with stockings that clip on. I'm not very comfortable with the song but I still walk out into the little sitting area in the dressing room to show Parker. He assures for me to do a quick turnaround so he can admire my outfit. This whole time I'm blushing like a mad and can't wait to take it off. I had back into the dressing room to try on the rest of the outfits each time doing a little spin for Parker. After trying them on I only decide to get it the white one. We continue to walk around a little more when Parker stops at a wall of weird looking Tassel things.

" what are these." I ask.

" there called floggers." he says picking one up and slapping it against his hand

" what are they used for?"

" let me see your arm."

I did in my arm and he gently slaps my arm it with the Flager. I quickly pulled my arm away giving him a dirty look.

" what the hell was that for?"

" that's what you're supposed to do with it normally in a sexual situation. It's not supposed to be extremely painful it's supposed to feel good."

" how the hell is that supposed to feel good."

" it's hard to explain. Now it's doesn't feel good to everybody. The only way for you to know if it's going to feel good to you is if you try it."

" and that what I just dead"

" no I didn't in a sexual situation."

"What do you want to do it to me." I ask

" not unless you're OK with it. I won't do anything to you unless you are willing to do it and you give me verbal consent."

" OK. I mean I'm still new at all this. I don't know what I do and do not like. So I guess we can give it a try." I say shrugging my shoulders.

" I will not buy this unless you say that you for sure want to give this a try."

" yes Parker I want to give it a try." I reply.

We quickly check out and head back out to the car. The drive back to my place is full of laughter and joking around. Once home Parker goes to my fridge and start pulling things out to make dinner. I sit at the island and watch as he cooks. After dinner we head off to my room to give our new toy a try.

..................

So I've found out that is is easier for me to write if I record the words I say. It makes it so much easier to get what I want in the chapter they way I want it. I hope y'all like this chapter.

Please
Comment
Vote
And follow me if you haven't already.

I got lots of good works coming in the future.

-Hannah