Chapter Seventeen

After straightening myself back out we head back to the party and I think we've gone unnoticed until I catch my mothers knowing look from across the table. Blushing slightly I take a sip from my glass of water. The rest of the night seems to go without a hitch and I think I'm home free until my mother grabs my arm pulling me out of earshot from the rest of the family.

"Mom, What are you doing?"

" So, how was your little trip to the bathroom?" she questions smirking at me.

"It was fine." I squeak out.

"Just fine?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"MOM! Can we not do this."

"You know your father and I snuck off just like you to love birds......"

Oh My God! MOM! That's gross I don't want to hear that."

"Come on honey you don't have to be so awkward about this. Its natural."

"Yeah it may be natural but that doesn't mean I wanna hear about what you and dad do behind closed doors. Nor do I wanna discuss my sex life in such proximity to my father and brother who would surely kill my boyfriend."

"They wouldn't kill him. I wouldn't let them."

"Really mom? You think you have that much say over what dad does. The man is crazy." I give her an are you stupid look.

"Honey I have more say than you think." she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Eww! Mom cut it out  I'm done with this conversation. Im going home."

With that I walk back over to Parker and grab his hand pulling him away from the conversation he was having with my father. Once in the car I set out a sigh of relief and lay my head on parkers shoulder. Getting away with not only hiding parkers dominance from my father and brother but also hiding the fact that we had sex in my bedroom is a big relief. My mother is a different story though, it seems that no matter how hard I try to hide something from her she always figures it out. At least for now she only knows we are having sex. I don't know how long ill be able to keep her from figuring out Parkers dominance and my submission

....................

Theodore's POV

The things that I have heard about this Parker Guy make me hate him even more. Word around the block says he is a Dominant and that is not something my baby sister needs to be associated with at all. Earlier in the night my father questioned me about the little argument I had with Phoebe, but Im not going to spill the beans until I know for sure if he is what I've been told. My actions could potentially ruin my relationship with her ad that is not something I'm willing to take lightly.

Shaking the thoughts from my mind I climb into my car and start my journey back to Escala. About halfway back I notice that I'm directly behind my sister and her boyfriend. It doesn't take long for my curiosity to get the best of me and I decide to follow them. Backing off of them enough to where they wont notice me I quickly realize we have passed Escala.

This fucker is taking her to his house.

The thought causes me to grip the steering wheel so tight my knuckles go white. As he pulls into his driveway I park on the darkest part of the street, but close enough to still hear what is being said. I scrunch my nose up in disgust as I hear the conversation unfold.

"Oh, Princess. You were such a good girl tonight. I think you deserve something extra special."

"Mhmm, is that right sir?" 

"Yes my darling. When I'm finished with you your going to crave my touch even more. Im going to show you how a real man takes care of his lady."

At that last comment I accidently slam my hand down on the horn is disgusted frustration. Both their heads snap up in my direction and I speed of without turning my head lights on.