Epilogue

One year later......

"Oh, my beautiful baby is all grown up."

"Mom... please do not cry. You will ruin your makeup." I sigh wrapping my arms around her.

This past year has been absolutely crazy. After parker and I eloped we went to my parent's house and broke the news. Dad was absolutely pissed but over time he has grown to accept the fact that Parker is now his son in law. Theodore hasn't talked to me since the argument we had at the Gala. It hurts me to think that my brother has completely disowned me, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I am however thankful that my father has put aside is disapproval to walk me down the aisle today. Staring at myself in the full-length mirror I take in my appearance. My blood hair is braided into a crown with little blush pink flowers decorating my head. My mother's favorite diamond necklace lays elegantly around my neck not distracting to much from the main attraction. The real showstopper is the pure white ball gown that fits my body perfectly. The top it a sweetheart neckline and the skirt begins just below my breasts. The poof of the skirt is so large that it took six people just to get me into the dress.
I am broken out of my stupor by my dad walking In and informing us that it is time. So, with one last breath I grab my father's hand and follow him out the door. As we approach the elegant set up the music begins to play, and I squeeze my dad's hand in reassurance. Everyone in the rows of perfectly placed chairs turn to get a glimpse of me. The whole trip down the blush pink carpet my eyes remain on the handsome man in front of me.  As we reach the front my dad is reluctant to let go of me as I kiss him on the cheek and peel his hand off my arm. Grabbing parkers hand, I step up onto the little pedestal he is on.

As the officiate begins the same speech we heard just a year ago I zone out on focused on the beautiful eyes before me. The only time I break out of my trance is when I hear the words...

"Do you take this man to be your wedded husband."

"Of course, I do." I beam at the man across from me.

"do you Parker Hanes take this woman to be your wedded wife."

"I do." He replies looking deeply into my soul.

Before the officiate can even get his next words out parkers lips are on mine and it is like the world around us dissolves.

...............

As we make our rounds conversing with the multitude of guests, I am not able to keep the smile off of my face. I am pleasantly surprised by how much of my family actually approves of this relationship. After hundreds of congratulations and well wishes we make our way to our table for dinner to be served. While eating everyone takes their turn giving speeches and I find it hard to keep the tears out of my eyes. all the love and compassion warms my heart and makes me even more excited for the future.

"Are their anymore speeches for the night?" the DJ asks from his booth.

"Actually, I have one of my own." I say standing up from my seat pulling parker up as well.

"first I would like to thank each and everyone of you all for coming. I know we didn't do things the typically way, but all of your love and support has meant the world to us. I know my decision haven't set well with some people and for that I apologize, and I hope one day those people can see past their issues with this and show the same support. Thank you all again for coming. Oh, and I do have a little announcement to make before we get to partying." I say as I grasp parkers hand tightly in mine.

"Parker and I would like to announce that we are expecting!"

.....................

Three years later...

"mommy, mommy, mommy!" my three-year-old Gracelynn yells as she comes barreling into the kitchen.

"What sweetheart."

"Aero hit me." She wines.

"I did not!" Aerolynn, Gracelynn's twin sister yells as she casually strolls in.
"can't you two behave for your mother while I am at work." Parker bellows as he walks in and Swoops up a girl in each arm.

"daddy!" the both scream as he leans into to kiss me.

"How are you feeling baby?" he asks referring to my current state of beached whale.

"fat. I'm feeling fat and tired. Your son needs to get the hell out of me like now. My poor bladder cannot take much more." I laugh

"You are not fat my darling. In fact, I love seeing you pregnant with my child." He says as he sets the girls down and wraps his arms awkwardly around me.

"ugh, quit it with the sweetness my hormones can't take it."

"Have you thought of anymore names?" he asks kissing my forehead.

"I have thought of a few but only one is really sticking with me." I reply.

"And what is that name."

"Easton Michael Hanes." I reply satisfied with my selection.

"it's perfect."

Standing in my wonderful husbands arms I can't stop smiling thinking about our perfect little family. It is just parker, me and our two soon to be three little ones. Gracelynn Mae Hanes, Aerolynn Paige Hanes, and Easton Michael Hanes.

...................

SURPRISE!

After uploading the last chapter I got super excited about the epilogue and went ahead and wrote it and did minor editing. I hope y'all enjoy it. Not gonna lie it was a little bitter sweet to write this. I have been working on this for well over a year and now it is officially finished. At some point (idk when) I will get around to editing the story completely but for now it is going to stay just how it is. I hope y'all have enjoyed reading it.

As always
Vote
Comment
And follow me if you haven't already.

Also don't forget to check out my other stories.

-Hannah